What's new

AIO Reviewers

LordOdin

Veteran
Why do they say the flavour is excellent or something similar when reviewing AIO's. I noticed it last night on a Bogan Video and just to be certain i checked quite a few more. Buy this AIO, for flavour you won't find any better. Now for Airflow or Condensation yeah but Flavour no. The Flavour comes from whatever RBA your using and not from the AIO. The AIO is the same as a Mod is to a Tank or am i missing something.

If it's an AIO kit (comes with rba) then I guess that's understandable. If you're using TC then afaik how well the mod does that will impact flavour otherwise it won't.

If it's an AIO kit (comes with rba) then I guess that's understandable. If you're using TC then afaik how well the mod does that will impact flavour otherwise it won't.

The flavour comes from the RBA regardless of what mode your using.

I'd say the flavour comes from the juice and everything else is how well your kit delivers it.

The Coil and the Cotton and Liquid actually give you your flavour, all a MOD or AIO does is tell the Coil how much to heat it up to provide the Vapour. Regardless of the mode the priciple remains the same.

The Coil and the Cotton and Liquid actually give you your flavour, all a MOD or AIO does is tell the Coil how much to heat it up to provide the Vapour. Regardless of the mode the priciple remains the same.

I'd include the RBA to that list. I have an old Mechlife 80W AIO - you can only use the tank provided with the single coil RBA included in the kit as it cannot house any other tank/boro/rba. It will always produce mediocre flavour regardless of coil/cotton/liquid as the RBA simply isn't very refined - use the same coil/cotton/liquid combo in other tanks/rbas and there is normally a noticeable improvement. Even the very basic stock RBA included with BBs that has no airflow adjustment will provide batter flavour.

Why do they say the flavour is excellent or something similar when reviewing AIO's. I noticed it last night on a Bogan Video and just to be certain i checked quite a few more. Buy this AIO, for flavour you won't find any better. Now for Airflow or Condensation yeah but Flavour no. The Flavour comes from whatever RBA your using and not from the AIO. The AIO is the same as a Mod is to a Tank or am i missing something.

That's why I don't buy what they say is the best out there as like you say it's the rba coil cotton and the juice you use that defines what kinda flavour you are going to get

Back
Top Bottom