What's new

Who's next?

lol i have it .. yeah it's shit aches pains dry cough .. both my wife and lad are at risk they work for a supermarket and pharmacy ..
lets see how it turns out .. at 53 am hoping i'll be fine .. and so will they .. fingers crossed ..

take care and look after yourself and the family bud

lol i have it .. yeah it's shit aches pains dry cough .. both my wife and lad are at risk they work for a supermarket and pharmacy ..
lets see how it turns out .. at 53 am hoping i'll be fine .. and so will they .. fingers crossed ..

If you or your family do have it, i sincerely hope it is the mild strain
Good luck and take care

Really sorry to hear that flearider. I hope you get over it soon and you and your family stay safe.

My thoughts with you, and your family.

I realise I may have come across as somewhat blunt - but that's because I am.

If more people had been sensible about following guidelines chances are we wouldn't have needed them converting into rules backed by regulation and enforcement...

But, I'll try to be as empathetic as possible:

@flearider - I hope you and your family are observing best practice with regard isolation. It'll be nice if you all survive.

I realise I may have come across as somewhat blunt - but that's because I am.

If more people had been sensible about following guidelines chances are we wouldn't have needed them converting into rules backed by regulation and enforcement...

But, I'll try to be as empathetic as possible:

@flearider - I hope you and your family are observing best practice with regard isolation. It'll be nice if you all survive.
Indeed so. It's almost like ten years of politicians, who themselves don't know what they are talking about, claiming experts don't know what they are talking about. Has damaged the public's trust.

Indeed so. It's almost like ten years of politicians, who themselves don't know what they are talking about, claiming experts don't know what they are talking about. Has damaged the public's trust.

Ten years?

I'd add a couple of zeros to that number ;)

Ten years?

I'd add a couple of zeros to that number ;)
For all their problems. The Blair Brown govs tended to seek the advice of the knowledgable. That has not been the case since dodgy Dave took office in 2010. And knowledge has been positively demonised from the May gov onwards.

For all their problems. The Blair Brown govs tended to seek the advice of the knowledgable. That has not been the case since dodgy Dave took office in 2010. And knowledge has been positively demonised from the May gov onwards.

I could go into detail, but I think the following sums it up rather nicely:

Pfft.

Back
Top Bottom