What's new

Mist Elite open for trading..

Update: We now have a live phone number and have added an extra postage service. Apart from free standard delivery, we now offer next day 24hr for those who need their orders double quick!
We have applied for Vendor Status, and are awaiting the Gaffers decision.

Any POTV discount code in the pipeline? Am liking the look of the Kingsman liquid I must say.

There will 100% definately be discount codes, but until Vendor status is awarded, I cannot post any promotions as advised :(

Quick question as I can't see it anywhere on the website (might just be me being blind) but do your shortfills come with Nic shots? Or do you sell nic shots? I have some I just wondered.

Hey @Mist Elite - just had a browse, cool website!

A friendly warning for you, I also have a shopify website and sell Eliquid, you may want to promptly remove shopify payments for cards, Apple Pay, google pay etc. They don’t accept payment for eliquids. They’ll let you take a couple day’s worth, then close your payments account and make it extremely difficult to withdraw your money. Been there last year, wasn’t fun.

Source - https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms-payments-gb#prohibited-businesses

Recommend PayPal payments pro for card payments.

Hope this helps, would hate to see another vendor go through what I did last year.

Good luck!

Quick question as I can't see it anywhere on the website (might just be me being blind) but do your shortfills come with Nic shots? Or do you sell nic shots? I have some I just wondered.
Good question and one which I am going to address. You are right, I don't have nics on site at the moment, but have just this minute made some enquiries so will update in the next day or so. There really ought to be Nics on site either by themselves or together with a Shortfill, so thanks for raising this with me :thankssign:

A friendly warning for you, I also have a shopify website and sell Eliquid, you may want to promptly remove shopify payments for cards, Apple Pay, google pay etc. They don’t accept payment for eliquids. They’ll let you take a couple day’s worth, then close your payments account and make it extremely difficult to withdraw your money. Been there last year, wasn’t fun.

Recommend PayPal payments pro for card payments.

Hope this helps, would hate to see another vendor go through what I did last year.

Good luck!
Thank you for the warning. That is very good of you to alert me and very much appreciated.

Update. Payments not being accepted just yet. This will be sorted as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. :(

Update: Payments now being accepted via Paypal Express only. We are trying as hard as we can to get a merchant on board. Payments made at checkout are secure and your orders will go through as they should and order process is not disrupted in any way. We are so very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. :( We are trying our best for you.

Last edited:

That's interesting. But I can't really see any prohibitions on eliquid sales on that page.

Give me some directions?

Back
Top Bottom