What's new

Who's still using pods regularly?

I really only use pods, have a few subohm setups and a RDA but rarely use them. Pods are nice and simple just how I like things lol :)

I'm getting better flavour, less vapour and less leaks with tanks . I bought some pods and get less flavour, more vapour and more juice in the bits I don't need juice in. Stock coils ,disappointed with those too. Got an aspire driven atty and its not working for me. I think once you have built and found out what's for you ,then I don't think any premades or pods are going to satisfy, other than the convenience.

I have tended to use the zeta for going out and particularly when riding the brum brum. The Breeze 2 or the Zeltu are good when I'm at work for a stealth vape.

But more recently I'm using the drizzle fit mod / battery with a 22mm tank like the pandora, hastur mini or kf lite. Or the original drizzle tube battery with the merlin nano. Both really tiny setups but with the goodness of an rba.

Last edited:
Late Pods are not the same they used to be; manufacturers improved them a lot.
Im sure @DeeDee can share her thoughts here.

I cant say nothing about because my experience with pods is still too short, but phenomenal; Im loving them (as an alternative, not my main vape).

hey

Well i do love a pod but a good one, i habe tried some really shit ones over the last 10 months.

My top 5 PODs are:

• The Osmall
  • The Xtra
  • BABY orbit by Sense
  • Geek Vape Wenax Kit, which i sampled for them, it was called the Exon a.few months ago but they changed the name on release. I will share a mini review on it.
  • PM80
I am now getting back into mods and tanks too with the Aspire Nautilus 2 and the newly released Vaporesso GTX one and really enjoying a proper set up.

Used to use them for work but as working from home still have not used a pod for months. Not sure yet if I will go back to them when I finally get back out and about.

The Vaporesso GTX coils are excellent. Also they have just brought out a MTL tank/ kit for them as well as the pods that are already out.

I think I may have already seen a review of this, if it's the one that takes the ceramic coils, I'll have a look at it though.

I think I may have already seen a review of this, if it's the one that takes the ceramic coils, I'll have a look at it though.

Takes mesh coils not ceramic. Called the Vaporesso GTX MTL tank.

Takes mesh coils not ceramic. Called the Vaporesso GTX MTL tank.

I found it, how do they stack up to the 1.6ohm z coils? For reference I'm currently vaping the hastur mini on the largest hole, 2.5mm 7 wrap 26g ss316l contact coil at 17w, 50/50 juice. Usually I'm 12-14w with around 1-1.2ohm on my RTA's, but had an urge to try some of my old 26g ss wire, turned out pretty nice.

I found it, how do they stack up to the 1.6ohm z coils? For reference I'm currently vaping the hastur mini on the largest hole, 2.5mm 7 wrap 26g ss316l contact coil at 17w, 50/50 juice. Usually I'm 12-14w with around 1-1.2ohm on my RTA's, but had an urge to try some of my old 26g ss wire, turned out pretty nice.

Haven't got the GTX tank yet, but I've used the GTX coils in a pod device. Personally I would say they have better/ more intense flavour than the Innokin coils. @DeeDee has the tank and might comment.

Back
Top Bottom