What's new

Who's still using pods regularly?

I've got an aspire breeze 2 somewhere but never use it anymore. Also a mi-Pod which again I never use it. The mi Pod isn't bad actually gives pretty good flavour but it had a habit of dry hitting, and the breeze 2 I was burning coils every other day. I prefer mtl with rtas or squonk rdas or a proper tank like the nautilus gt.

Last time I used the pods was when I went abroad so I'm keeping them hoping I'll go on holiday one day lol.

For me some of the recent pods/ AIO makers have been able to develop really good stock coils. I've been really impressed that a simple coil could be noticeably improved. Having said that though, I still prefer an RTA with a compact mod.

Wouldn’t mind one for work but the latest ones are mostly aimed at dtl, mtl pods/aio’s tend to have small batteries and very basic features

If a Drag X counts I use one out and about all the time. At home it's an RTA every time.

I only ever used them alongside mods and tanks, usually when on the go.

I guess I didn't think about this much, but obviously the times I would find a tiny pod really useful have been few and far between lately. Maybe I'll use them again more when I'm out and about more.

I have a Uwell koko/caliburn in my pocket all day but still prefer my RTAs. Bought a zeta couple days ago and was majorly disappointed. Doesn’t come close to the koko pods.

I just can't seem to get away with them at all. Mind, I've only tried the Pal 2 and Caliburn.

The Pal 2 gave me problems with the coils, the Caliburn I only bought early this week, first pod with Riot Salt Blue Burst lasted one day, flavour was pretty good before it dropped off a cliff. For me though, I felt the coil could have done with more power through it for my liking, something I also felt with the Pal 2.

The only reason I tried them, I was looking for a stock coiler and I presumed that most of the development goes into the pods these days. I'll finally be trying out the Zlide with the Z coils soon, not a pod but hopefully it'll work for me as a stock coil option to compliment my RTA's.

I just can't seem to get away with them at all. Mind, I've only tried the Pal 2 and Caliburn.

The Pal 2 gave me problems with the coils, the Caliburn I only bought early this week, first pod with Riot Salt Blue Burst lasted one day, flavour was pretty good before it dropped off a cliff. For me though, I felt the coil could have done with more power through it for my liking, something I also felt with the Pal 2.

The only reason I tried them, I was looking for a stock coiler and I presumed that most of the development goes into the pods these days. I'll finally be trying out the Zlide with the Z coils soon, not a pod but hopefully it'll work for me as a stock coil option to compliment my RTA's.

The Vaporesso GTX coils are excellent. Also they have just brought out a MTL tank/ kit for them as well as the pods that are already out.

I guess I didn't think about this much, but obviously the times I would find a tiny pod really useful have been few and far between lately. Maybe I'll use them again more when I'm out and about more.
Same for me - and to be fair I don't like stock coils so they were only ever supposed to be used occasionally for me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom