What's new

How's every one doing?

potv-ani-gif.210337

I don't think I'd have been brave enough. I was sorting all my shelved stuff a few weeks back and was considering binning all my concentrates and starting again because the were about a year or 2 old. The ones I've tried so far are fine. I went back to the original uwell crown a while back because I'd found 4 boxes of coils. I think that's about 5 or 6 years old too. It was on a smok m80 that has died so got rid of that but after a quick clean out the tank was as good as it always was. Won't bother looking for more coils for it but I'll use it now n again for a change.

I have got the crown too. I do love the extra batt life but still like the Caliburn better. Yep anything you find coils for don't ditch is my motto.

We are cray cray with our rotation, soo many devices, tanks full of different juices etc. Hell when I smoked I used Camel Filters or Lucky Strikes if Camels not available. 2 different kinds of ciggs, one lighter.

But not half as much fun ! OK it's Sunday 2315 here, better go off to bed, will soon be Monday, such a busy weekend here, kids sports started up again, been to rugby match for 5yr old grandson, swimming for my granddaughter.
Not to mention watching 2 Super Rugby games tonight on delayed tv.

OK, goodnight or goodmorning where ever you may be. Bye. Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom