What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

I think I’m watching some people close to me who I love very much, not dealing very well with the nature of the lockdown and buying into all this conspiracy bollocks - and their mental well being is slipping away. It’s heartbreaking.

I also think that at a time of great international emergency, tragedy and sadness - this conspiracy theoryism finds a home in those trying to come to terms with how life is having to change.

I therefore hate it, as parasitic and dangerous.
I am normally for people believing whatever they want unless it’s hurting others.

In my life this bullshit hurting others - therefore I want to stamp it out for the lunacy it is.

Lots of people are talking about the great reset zt, the world economic forum all the globalists and all the governments of the world. Maybe David Icke is actually there so people can ridicule any information he associates himself with. I don't know and I don't care.

I'm not interested in the terminology or the latest greatest phrase, like The Great Reset, I'm not interested in Icke or anyone else like him, with their inflated egos, whether they are from the left, from the right, or from the moon.

the covid19 pandemic being used to make great changes in the way we live our lives that otherwise wouldn't be accepted by the populations of western europe?

I am though, interested in this. I assume you mean big changes, rather than perhaps great changes. At least I don't see a lot of the changes and what is going on as being great. The economic system we have previously lived under is finished, or at least it's not suitable anymore, it just doesn't work.

Even at the basic level of people feeding their children, take a look in the "Starving Kids" thread, deliberations on how parents should, do, or don't feed their kids. Views based on old models that are now outdated because of Covid and deliberate governmental policy of the last 10 years. Its always been said " You can work your way out of poverty" and that was more or less so until the financial crisis, personally I think the rot set in around 2005. Then 10 years of coalition and Tory Governments systematically destroying the social fabric and cohesion of our society, do I need to list their deeds? I think not. All this after what they started over 40 years ago, for example: destroying council housing and then in 1988 abolishing a private rental fair rent system - a system that worked. People cant feed their kids because they don't have homes, they cant afford the rent, they don't have a cooker, they don't have a kitchen, they don't have an income, they're entitled to fuck all on benefits and getting a job? Yeah, in the gig economy, retail and distribution, take a trip to my local Iceland store and see an old man who looks about 120yo, keeling over, after working the checkouts all day, because (he said) "I have to do it, I'm skint, it's the only way I can pay the rent, or try to pay the rent".

But no worries, watch those politicians, stuff their faces with prawn sandwiches, quaffing fine wine and champagne, all for free, day in day out, whilst they secretly and not so secretly laugh in our faces whist we bicker over parents who cant afford to put a meal, or a decent nutritional meal on the table, assuming of course those parents own a table.

Lets start by resetting our political system and the politicians in the political bubble, proportional representation and pay for your own food you chunts, those same chunts who tell us day in, day out, to pay our way. Those (the politicians), who are the biggest freeloaders in the land.

I have no idea whether any of what I said is relevant to this thread, but I needed to say it. I'm not an overly intellectual person, I cant intellectualise like others can, I just say what I see and what I know. Forget social mobility, it's a con, look instead at social inequality, take a look inside Pandora's box.

Last edited:
I am normally for people believing whatever they want unless it’s hurting others.

In my life this bullshit hurting others - therefore I want to stamp it out for the lunacy it is.

I understand your point, however the notion to stamp or shut them down
only feeds into the really wild conspiracies more & more & more

so it is a fine line to tread, you remove or ban something it just fuels it more
like banning a record - goes straight to #1

The Streisand effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

as Twitter & MSM discovered trying to shut down a story of a laptop

2020 has been the year of conspiracies...
Which to be fair - quite a few have come to some sort of fruition
(maybe like more tests = more cases, then also more conspiracies = more fruition)

Personally I think there won't be a great reset
people are waking up, even the devout followers of lockdown measures are starting to question stuff
(see Carl Vernon)

The issue is how will many countries/governments change course or deviate
without losing face that some stringent measures did not work as expected
and how they wind down without appear to U-turn on some of their decisions
(always blame insufficient or incorrect data - that is a very popular excuse)

I think the direction of shit hitting the fan will become clearer after US election

So maybe in another 8~10 days we might get a better idea of when the world is ending
It kind of moves out of the realm of conspiracy when the world economic forum and major global governments are all discussing it and it makes the front cover of time magazine.

As the world moves from the legacy economy to the new digital one you're going to get resistance as people don't like change. You're going to have to reduce the number of small independent physical businesses and slowly phase out the use of physical cash as you move it over to a digital only based system.
So it comes down to if that change is going to make the lives of ordinary people better or worse and whether you have trust in the organisations that slowly over time control that digital currency and therefore have power over when and where you can use it.
Maybe i'm getting old but I agree with david dickinson Cash is king lol

It kind of moves out of the realm of conspiracy when the world economic forum and major global governments are all discussing it and it makes the front cover of time magazine.

As the world moves from the legacy economy to the new digital one you're going to get resistance as people don't like change. You're going to have to reduce the number of small independent physical businesses and slowly phase out the use of physical cash as you move it over to a digital only based system.
So it comes down to if that change is going to make the lives of ordinary people better or worse and whether you have trust in the organisations that slowly over time control that digital currency and therefore have power over when and where you can use it.
Maybe i'm getting old but I agree with david dickinson Cash is king lol

pretty sure the drugs industry will refuse to move to online banking over cash

I'm not interested in the terminology or the latest greatest phrase, like The Great Reset, I'm not interested in Icke or anyone else like him, with their inflated egos, whether they are from the left, from the right, or from the moon.

I am though, interested in this. I assume you mean big changes, rather than perhaps great changes. At least I don't see a lot of the changes and what is going on as being great. The economic system we have previously lived under is finished, or at least it's not suitable anymore, it just doesn't work.

Even at the basic level of people feeding their children, take a look in the "Starving Kids" thread, deliberations on how parents should, do, or don't feed their kids. Views based on old models that are now outdated because of Covid and deliberate governmental policy of the last 10 years. Its always been said " You can work your way out of poverty" and that was more or less so until the financial crisis, personally I think the rot set in around 2005. Then 10 years of coalition and Tory Governments systematically destroying the social fabric and cohesion of our society, do I need to list their deeds? I think not. All this after what they started over 40 years ago, for example: destroying council housing and then in 1988 abolishing a private rental fair rent system - a system that worked. People cant feed their kids because they don't have homes, they cant afford the rent, they don't have a cooker, they don't have a kitchen, they don't have an income, they're entitled to fuck all on benefits and getting a job? Yeah, in the gig economy, retail and distribution, take a trip to my local Iceland store and see an old man who looks about 120yo, keeling over, after working the checkouts all day, because (he said) "I have to do it, I'm skint, it's the only way I can pay the rent, or try to pay the rent".

But no worries, watch those politicians, stuff their faces with prawn sandwiches, quaffing fine wine and champagne, all for free, day in day out, whilst they secretly and not so secretly laugh in our faces whist we bicker over parents who cant afford to put a meal, or a decent nutritional meal on the table, assuming of course those parents own a table.

Lets start by resetting our political system and the politicians in the political bubble, proportional representation and pay for your own food you chunts, those same chunts who tell us day in, day out, to pay our way. Those (the politicians), who are the biggest freeloaders in the land.

I have no idea whether any of what I said is relevant to this thread, but I needed to say it. I'm not an overly intellectual person, I cant intellectualise like others can, I just say what I see and what I know. Forget social mobility, it's a con, look instead at social inequality, take a look inside Pandora's box.
I agree with pretty much everything you've said. What I wouldn't agree with is that organisations such as the world economic forum etc have the best interests of the people at heart to be the ones making that change.

I agree with pretty much everything you've said. What I wouldn't agree with is that organisations such as the world economic forum etc have the best interests of the people at heart to be the ones making that change.

That is perfectly fine to have a difference of opinion
& yes I have seen posts about it, reset, NWO etc...

but I remain sceptical & unconvinced, but we shall see
and like I said maybe a clearer picture might start to form after US election

I understand your point, however the notion to stamp or shut them down
only feeds into the really wild conspiracies more & more & more

so it is a fine line to tread, you remove or ban something it just fuels it more
like banning a record - goes straight to #1

The Streisand effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

as Twitter & MSM discovered trying to shut down a story of a laptop
I dont try to ban or shut them down - that would be disastrous - but I’m happy to war against what I view as dangerous disinformation from the outsise

So does this mean we finally get to find out if the Royal Family are lizard people, if Elvis is still alive and kicking and who really killed JFK....

Back
Top Bottom