What's new

Hello, farewell, thankyou and goodnight.

They’re good thanks mate. The older ones going a bit grey now though [emoji3525]

I follow Coreys escapades closely on FB. He’s one sexy mofo.

Comes to us all mate! If I had hair, would probably be grey by now aswell. Sign of wisdom... Well maybe not in my case.

Corey ain't a bad old dog, he is seriously grey now though around the muzzle compared to when you met him.

Comes to us all mate! If I had hair, would probably be grey by now aswell. Sign of wisdom... Well maybe not in my case.

Corey ain't a bad old dog, he is seriously grey now though around the muzzle compared to when you met him.

Same with Monty mate. Proper grey chin on him now, and he’s slowed down a step or two. He’s still bonkers - just picks and chooses when he goes nuts nowadays.

I dont have the pleasure of know you as Im basically a newfag here, but reading what you deployed in the OP... sir, that must be why you are called a legend.
Best wishes for you and yours.

PS: WFT, Im reading the further pages and you are not leaving :D. Then keep enjoying

Good to see you back mate. Your comment about an arsenal of weaponry both registered and didn’t, so sorry about that.

I didn’t even know you were a Hammers fan tbf mate [emoji1787]
Kind of a legacy Hammer TBF, my mums from Plaistow, my Dads from Forest Gate so I had no choice but the last home game I went to was at the Boleyn, so....

Kind of a legacy Hammer TBF, my mums from Plaistow, my Dads from Forest Gate so I had no choice but the last home game I went to was at the Boleyn, so....

I had literally zero knowledge of anywhere remotely London related until a few months ago when I started working from home and (virtually) dealing in the SW London area.

Now I still have very little knowledge, but I know what the postcodes mean [emoji23]

Nah, not yet. Your description of the strip down and those vids were a bit daunting for my sausage fingers. I got meself a cheap Nano V6 off of the Marketplace, so I can link my fancy Dan Bluetooth buds.

Back
Top Bottom