What's new

Aspire Nautilus Prime X

Full kit worth 60 notes?

If you where looking at the mod + some of the extras already then yes, it works out much cheaper.

As someone who's got no experience with MTL and has only DL'd for their vaping career/someone new to vaping/looking for something small for out and about with options its also worth a punt IMHO, lots of value and space to find what works.

Seeing as you're a mod I'm sure you've been around and know what you like - so the above paragraph might not apply, just throwing my 2p out there.

If you where looking at the mod + some of the extras already then yes, it works out much cheaper.

As someone who's got no experience with MTL and has only DL'd for their vaping career/someone new to vaping/looking for something small for out and about with options its also worth a punt IMHO, lots of value and space to find what works.

Seeing as you're a mod I'm sure you've been around and know what you like - so the above paragraph might not apply, just throwing my 2p out there.

Yeah, sorry, I was just being lazy and trying to avoid reading the whole thread to find out if any of it was actually any good. Had a read through now and it seems to be getting a pretty solid thumbs up with maybe just a little bit of tweaking necessary for a really restrictive mtl with the rba.

Sounds like it'll suit you well with the available options. Dl and rdl with mtl option sounds perfect for the space you're in right now.

£10 for the nauty rba onto the price of the mod on its own you would be better buying the kit. I wish I waited a couple of more days and done it that way

For sure, buying it as a kit is going to be far better than buying it all individually. I was fishing more for whether it was actually a decent bit of kit. £60 gives a buyer a lot of good options these days. Wanted to know if this option was really worth the money over other similar options. Had a read through the whole thread now and it seems to get pretty favourable views if a little bit niggly for tight mtl with the rba.

Yeah, sorry, I was just being lazy and trying to avoid reading the whole thread to find out if any of it was actually any good. Had a read through now and it seems to be getting a pretty solid thumbs up with maybe just a little bit of tweaking necessary for a really restrictive mtl with the rba.

Sounds like it'll suit you well with the available options. Dl and rdl with mtl option sounds perfect for the space you're in right now.

For sure, buying it as a kit is going to be far better than buying it all individually. I was fishing more for whether it was actually a decent bit of kit. £60 gives a buyer a lot of good options these days. Wanted to know if this option was really worth the money over other similar options. Had a read through the whole thread now and it seems to get pretty favourable views if a little bit niggly for tight mtl with the rba.

Iam waiting on the nauty rba hopefully tomorow as i like to build my own coils at times but I will say the 0.7 mesh stock coil is damn good

Very very impressed with the limited/special edition box. Will post further thoughts when I’ve set it up. I’ll be trying the BP coil and RBA head first I think

Attachments

• 3037DBB0-E6E0-4A27-937B-C4C34A08F482.jpeg
    3037DBB0-E6E0-4A27-937B-C4C34A08F482.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 47
  • A4329E41-2109-403E-9C32-6DF1F6E5F803.jpeg
    A4329E41-2109-403E-9C32-6DF1F6E5F803.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 50
The Nautilus RBA is more set up for loose MTL to a restricted DL. With quincy airflow reducer adaptation I can now get a fairly tight MTL.
The BP RBA is probably best for RDL. It does have it's own 510 adapter as well.
For MTL builds I use 27g kanthal or a simple Coilology clapton.

Thank you! Turns out I wasn't trying hard enough to get the bottom of the BP RBA off. I've ordered some coilolgy MTL SS316 28/40 to try, I couldn't find 27g kanthal from anywhere that also sold a few bits I was looking for.

I've got the nautilus 1.6 coil in at 1/3-1/2 airflow and (for someone who's never tried MTL before) I have no complaints, other than reconditioning myself not to chain vape it to avoid headrush from the higher nicotine:D

Thank you! Turns out I wasn't trying hard enough to get the bottom of the BP RBA off. I've ordered some coilolgy MTL SS316 28/40 to try, I couldn't find 27g kanthal from anywhere that also sold a few bits I was looking for.

I've got the nautilus 1.6 coil in at 1/3-1/2 airflow and (for someone who's never tried MTL before) I have no complaints, other than reconditioning myself not to chain vape it to avoid headrush from the higher nicotine:D

Interested to see how you get on.

I was slightly interested, but that dropped to zero the second I saw the Sui Abyss. I imagine a lot of potential purchases have just gone the same way.

Just set it up. Wow, pod technology has come on. I’ve got the BP mesh coil in, at 34w. Airflow about 1/3 open. A superb RDL draw. The flavour is excellent, really dense. Crisp and sharp and clear. Superb...

Attachments

• BC00A720-C05D-4361-92D5-707451096E9D.jpeg
    BC00A720-C05D-4361-92D5-707451096E9D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Just set it up. Wow, pod technology has come on. I’ve got the BP mesh coil in, at 34w. Airflow about 1/3 open. A superb RDL draw. The flavour is excellent, really dense. Crisp and sharp and clear. Superb...

Well that's a good start. Interested to see how you get on with the rest of the kit.

Back
Top Bottom