What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

Wow! Phattie is a winner!! how unusual is that? My grateful thx go to @leisureliquids and my congrats to the other lucky apes. That has just rayed a little sunshine on an otherwise shitey Tuesday! (Shamefaced.:anyone:..anyone want to tell ol' dummy what IM is?)

Last edited:
Wow! Phattie is a winner!! how unusual is that? My grateful thx go to @leisureliquids and my congrats to the other lucky apes. That has just rayed a little sunshine on an otherwise shitey Tuesday! (Shamefaced.:anyone:..anyone want to tell ol' dummy what IM is?)

IM, PM, DM ... send them a message. :D

Thanks! So happy i was one of the winners....310 was close! LoL
Looking forward to receiving them. I have sent you a dm @leisureliquids Thanks it was a good competition!

Well done to all the winners!

Screenshot_20210406-180208_Bitmoji.jpg

My little goodies arrived today! I know the flavours I picked are abit random but worth trying at least 1 from different ranges.

All mixed at 18% (15% is suggested or 20% for stronger) so I went roughly in the middle. Mixed at 60/40 6mg and made 30ml of each with enough concentrate left for another slightly smaller bottle of each when I want.

And yes... I did add an exclamation mark to Wham! Just the way it has to be.

Will give them a couple of days to steep (Maybe alittle longer on the Battenberg and Rhubarb Cider) and report back.

Thank you @leisureliquids

IMG_20210409_180528.jpg

Back
Top Bottom