What's new

Competition For DIY Mixers!

Last call to enter the competition or edit your answers even! I will announce the winner tomorrow. Remember, I am simply picking up the mixing bottle, picking up 3 x 10ml concentrates and picking up 3 x VG Nic Shots and putting these on scales to get the combined weight,

Last edited:
We have just gone through the 11 pages of entries. Were just going through again to confirm later edits to answers and we will the post the results

Thank you all for bearing with us for the results. We are working here so looking at the competition in between enquiries and orders.

Firstly, thank you to everybody who took the time to take part in the competition. We planned this as a simple total weight competition and did not expect the technical debates which we welcome as if your debating anything DIY Mixing, then the message is getting across!

The total weight was 320g. As this was so close, we have selected a couple more winners than we said we would. Our winners have been picked after looking at the threads 3 times, taking into consideration any amendments after first guesses etc. We won’t get into any debates regarding winning entries. Our winners are final.

So into the winners enclosure, winning a Max VG Mixing bottle, 3 x 18mg Nic Shots and 30ml of Concentrate (can change the max VG Mixing Bottle to a 50/50 Mix if preferred) are :-

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)

@Amnesiac

@paulbee

@Squidgy

@cheltenham cat

@andi52

Please IM us with your Mix bottle preference and flavour choice, including your name and address for shipping

Also entering the winners enclosure for 30ml of Concentrate (Either the same flavour or mix and match)

@Gitchy

@JohnNada

@phatbhoy

@*PacMan20*

@Chris K

Please IM us with your flavour choice, including your name and address for shipping
potv comp.jpg
A passion for flavours logo 2.png

That is awesome, I'm looking forward to delving into the world of mixing and this will be a great start, thank you @leisureliquids and congratulations to all the other winners :)

Back
Top Bottom