What's new

New MTL MOD required - recommendations?

I'd buy the new pico with the slightly larger top and bottom plate tbh.
as someone who used pico 's constantly, it takes ages and lot's of trial and error to find a mod that feels as good. Everything else feels tall or enormous.
for the record, I finally settled in the ambition easy mods.

Is the Easy Side compatible with a Pioneer RTA?

Thanks DeeDee - good shout.

I've just ordered a BP Mods Pioneer which I understand requires a 510 pin airflow and looking at Vaping Vics review of the solo, it doesn't support a 510 airflow :( Would that be right?

Back to the drawing board I guess!

What do you mean by a 510 airflow ?. I am not aware of there being a 510 Airflow, a 510 is a connection for your Tank, Airflow is on the Tank.

What do you mean by a 510 airflow ?. I am not aware of there being a 510 Airflow, a 510 is a connection for your Tank, Airflow is on the Tank.

it's a thing (not usually used these days though) ... that's what the air slots are for on a 510 like this

510.jpg

Some of the earlier innokin tanks had it. I quite liked it tbh, it was set quite tight and no ugly airflow ring on the tank.

Never come across them @Simon G and looking at your pics i can't see any benefit from them. Is this why they aren't done anymore ?

Never come across them @Simon G and looking at your pics i can't see any benefit from them. Is this why they aren't done anymore ?

The benefit is that you need them for certain tanks, without them you can't get any airflow into the tank.

These days though, no (or almost no) tanks use them, so they don't bother with them.

@MHL So all the Airflow came from the 510, That must of been weird, can't even imagine how it would work as the Tank more or less covers the 510 Plate.

@MHLThat must of been weird, can't even imagine how it would work as the Tank more or less covers the 510 Plate.

That's why you need air slots in it. :)

It IS proper old school, but all the first mods I bought had it... even though none of the tanks I bought did. lol

Back
Top Bottom