What's new

New Sqonk mod.

No mod lasts forever, it'll be handy to have a backup, if nothing else it'll give you something to use when your topside is being repaired :2thumbsup:

No mod lasts forever, it'll be handy to have a backup, if nothing else it'll give you something to use when your topside is being repaired :2thumbsup:
I've had it a very long time. Almost as long as my vt inboxes. Daily use as well.

It’s certainly possible because the brass contacts on the door create a circuit.
Just to let you know mate. I changed the door with a spare I've got and it's sorted the problem. It's like a new mod now. Thanks for the advice [emoji106]

Right folk's , a couple of recommendations if you would please.

My topside single 21700 is starting to fail after many years of service and seeing as dovpo have decided in their wisdom to drop it from their line, I'm needing to find a replacement.

Anything decent out there ?

I use a single coil rda so a single 21700 battery mod is what I'm looking for.
Regulated mod only.

I’m not reading the whole tread because I can’t be arsed but here ya go.

Buy a dual 18650 mod - plentiful and cheap.
But a dripper, any dripper- take your pick.
Circumnavigate the need for a squonk and the need for taking it up the bottom, spare bottles, etc and use the bottle that the e liquid comes in and drip from the top.

Problem solved, and nobody thinks you’re odd for using a squonker and you don’t grow a ninth finger.

Bunch of weirdos. :bliss:

I’m not reading the whole tread because I can’t be arsed but here ya go.

Buy a dual 18650 mod - plentiful and cheap.
But a dripper, any dripper- take your pick.
Circumnavigate the need for a squonk and the need for taking it up the bottom, spare bottles, etc and use the bottle that the e liquid comes in and drip from the top.

Problem solved, and nobody thinks you’re odd for using a squonker and you don’t grow a ninth finger.

Bunch of weirdos. :bliss:
I like my squonks mate and who says I haven't already got a ninth finger....
bleh-tongue-out-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom