What's new

Shinyitus has got me wanting

Can u at least turn them off?

I have one aspire that drains my battery, and one that doesnt, but at least i can turn those off, lol

Talk about shinyitus...i find these beautiful, especially the silver and tan (for something that shape)
View attachment 272505

There a good mod but battery life can be a pain unless you trun the brightness down then you get abit not alot longer battery life

The fusion is very strange, has 2 power settings to control. Doesn't work with mesh tank on top

is the yellow one that mad device from a good few years ago where you can control the coils separately and you’re supposed to put two different liquids in it? with separated tanks?

so you could have chips in one side for example, brown sauce in the other, then adjust your powers to get just the right balance?

aye it must have some kind of split 510 pin, so it can work two separate circuits. have a look on the bottom of the tank it came with and see.

i’m guessing if you could get another tank to work on it you would only get half the battery life anyway.

crank up the salt and pepper one and let us know how you get on with it. :D

IMG_20220508_163509.jpg
i’m guessing if you could get another tank to work on it you would only get half the battery life anyway.

crank up the salt and pepper one and let us know how you get on with it. :D
Just seen a YouTube review. I can disable 1 setting to use normal tanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom