What's new

Luxe XR Max

Just make sure you get the X Pro and not the older X/XR. XR Max and X Pro both have adjustable wattage.

The older X/XR were auto draw but fixed wattage (based on coil).

I got convinced to get this and I tell you what I feel like buying another as I don't want to put it down. Apes this is perfect and the fact it has DL RDL and MTL it's class. Tested my 70/30 liq in it too and it is magical. Thank you to all who recommended.

they are cracking devices & i love mine, ps the pod on your new mod looks like it has a silicon bung in it ? if so they are easily removed with needle nose tweezers :)

IMG-20240207-160824.jpg

Just make sure you get the X Pro and not the older X/XR. XR Max and X Pro both have adjustable wattage.

The older X/XR were auto draw but fixed wattage (based on coil).
Thanks for the heads up. I think it's now time to retire my old collection of mods and RTA's lol. The convenience and great vape from this its a no brainer. Because I've not got the time anymore this will make a world of difference for me. Also got an emergency backup Crystal if needs be.

Anyone wanna buy an RTA lol

they are cracking devices & i love mine, ps the pod on your new mod looks like it has a silicon bung in it ? if so they are easily removed with needle nose tweezers :)

IMG-20240207-160824.jpg
It does good eye. It's what came with it but I do have a 5ml pod too. Which side you get it out from, coil side?

Back
Top Bottom