What's new

New to Luxe Max questions

hmm i think mine may be on it’s road out. the thing keeps shutting itself down. it works when i switch it back on, but sometimes it just does the same again after a few puffs. for some bizarre reason it happens much more often outside.

anyone else had this problem? i’m tempted to buy another one, but jaded a bit as the only other vaporesso items i’ve owned was a mod that slowly fell apart.

I have 2 and no issues, is it doing it with both the rba and stockies?

I have 2 and no issues, is it doing it with both the rba and stockies?

it’s been doing it for a few weeks so it’s no just a dodgy build. but that’s a good question. might stick the stock coil pod on it today and see.

but it also is a bit rattly, as though something inside is no secured properly. it’s been like that for a while.

it’s been doing it for a few weeks so it’s no just a dodgy build. but that’s a good question. might stick the stock coil pod on it today and see.

but it also is a bit rattly, as though something inside is no secured properly. it’s been like that for a while.

Might be worth taking the 4 wee screws out, to see if it comes apart for a gander

Might be worth taking the 4 wee screws out, to see if it comes apart for a gander

considered it, i might still. tried them a tiny bit in case they needed tightened, but a couple of them the holes seemed threaded. just turned continuously.

i might take it apart still, but after the new one arrives.

the new one came today. it seems much better. nothing rattles when i shoogle it and the pod is a better fit. just seems more solid overall. but for some reason the airflow is a bit looser, even with the little extra hole taped from the inside.

i went for the regular black, and wonder if the ones with the pleather bit on them are a bit defective (other one was black pleather with red stripe). i’ve seen the pleather ones reduced a few places so decided not to risk a forest green, and just went for black with daft neon plastic “LUXE”.

the new one came today. it seems much better. nothing rattles when i shoogle it and the pod is a better fit. just seems more solid overall. but for some reason the airflow is a bit looser, even with the little extra hole taped from the inside.

i went for the regular black, and wonder if the ones with the pleather bit on them are a bit defective (other one was black pleather with red stripe). i’ve seen the pleather ones reduced a few places so decided not to risk a forest green, and just went for black with daft neon plastic “LUXE”.

Yer first wan must have been a shanner

i think i’ve worked it out. if you take longer than the maximum 10s puff, is switches itself off. it seems like a stupid feature, but it’s happening with both when i test it out. that makes sense i noticed it more outside cause i tend to take longer and fewer puffs then.

still happy to have got the new one anyway, a bit wary of the rattle with the old one and means there is a spare. but ffs what kind of daft function is that?

i think i’ve worked it out. if you take longer than the maximum 10s puff, is switches itself off. it seems like a stupid feature, but it’s happening with both when i test it out. that makes sense i noticed it more outside cause i tend to take longer and fewer puffs then.

still happy to have got the new one anyway, a bit wary of the rattle with the old one and means there is a spare. but ffs what kind of daft function is that?

The 10s cut off has been on most mods for yonks, suppose it's a safety thing if it fires in you're pocket n that.
I take long puffs too n must just be on the 10s limit

The 10s cut off has been on most mods for yonks, suppose it's a safety thing if it fires in you're pocket n that.
I take long puffs too n must just be on the 10s limit

aye, but it doesn’t just stop firing. this thing switches itself right off and you have to five click it back on again. try it and see if yours does the same.

Back
Top Bottom