What's new

Luxe XR Max

I got convinced to get this and I tell you what I feel like buying another as I don't want to put it down. Apes this is perfect and the fact it has DL RDL and MTL it's class. Tested my 70/30 liq in it too and it is magical. Thank you to all who recommended.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_092231_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_092231_Gallery.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 24
I got convinced to get this and I tell you what I feel like buying another as I don't want to put it down. Apes this is perfect and the fact it has DL RDL and MTL it's class. Tested my 70/30 liq in it too and it is magical. Thank you to all who recommended.

Great aren't they, glad you like it my 2nd one should be here today.

Yeh man it's class. I've seen a green leather one I like the look of might pick that up. Very sleek look and feel. Only thing I would say is I wish it had auto draw.

Vaporesso seem to make some of the best stock coils at the moment, and are great in this pod. Glad you like it.

Back
Top Bottom