What's new

Anyone used DJVape.co.uk recently?

big warning on my juice thread on post 5.
as said, drop shippers with a misleading web address of .uk
will most prob arrive but anything upto a month or just over has been reported in the past.
My fault for not checking first. I should of known better. They were the only place that had the Digiflavor Torch RTA in stock. I lost the bloody quarter turn top cap off mine the other week.

Thanks guys for your replies, much appreciated. In my disappointment I rummaged thru my spares and found the quarter turn top cap on my Geekvape Zues X RTA is a perfect fit for the Digiflavor Torch RTA so at least I'm back up and running on it till hopefully the replacement turns up.

Also don't use ecigwarehouse there a dropshipper aswell incase you need something else

I gave up ages ago buying stuff from China. Waste of fucking time and space. Only buy stuff from GB now.

It was worth the hassle ordering from China when we were getting a good exchange rate to the $. Since the £ has collapsed in value the prices are not much cheaper than UK prices.

I agree, I used to buy quite a bit from China a few years ago but as @3dj and @DMAN have said, much better deals to be had in the UK now and dont have to wait months for it to arrive.
The problem I had was I thought they were based in the UK cause of the co.uk extension. If I had known what I know now I wouldn't have bought from them.
It didnt help either they were the only ones selling it. Still shit happens, I will learn from my mistake.

I've used ecigwarehouse twice now, knowing they were drop shippers. Both times it was items I was prepared to wait for, and both times I got my order in just over a week.

I think most people do get their DJVape orders too, it's just the frustration of finding out after the fact that they're not UK based then the panic when you see the Trustpilot reviews (keep in mind people are more inclined to leave a review when they're not happy).

It is shit that they're not upfront about it, but I'm sure you'll get your order.

A rule i stick to, is that if the website doesn't have a physical UK address and phone number, i give it a swerve.
It's easy to make a mistake though.

A rule i stick to, is that if the website doesn't have a physical UK address and phone number, i give it a swerve.
It's easy to make a mistake though.

Definitely, especially when it's something no other shop has.

Back
Top Bottom