What's new

Anyone used DJVape.co.uk recently?

I've used ecigwarehouse twice now, knowing they were drop shippers. Both times it was items I was prepared to wait for, and both times I got my order in just over a week.

I think most people do get their DJVape orders too, it's just the frustration of finding out after the fact that they're not UK based then the panic when you see the Trustpilot reviews (keep in mind people are more inclined to leave a review when they're not happy).

It is shit that they're not upfront about it, but I'm sure you'll get your order.
I feel happier now I know they are not uk based. A pain having to wait but as you say hopefully it will turn up one day lol. I've done a temporary fit on the RTA so as long as I get the new one whenever it turns up I will be happy.
I will let you guys know when it arrives lol

A rule i stick to, is that if the website doesn't have a physical UK address and phone number, i give it a swerve.
It's easy to make a mistake though.
I used to be pretty hot on checking sites but not bought anything for quite a while and used to stick to the ones I know and trusted.

As said they're drop shippers so your order comes from China. I've only used them once as I couldn't get something anywhere else and it took a while but it did turn up and at the mo that's not much different to RM.

As said they're drop shippers so your order comes from China. I've only used them once as I couldn't get something anywhere else and it took a while but it did turn up and at the mo that's not much different to RM.
Yea, hit and miss all round at the moment.

I've had a refund off them recently, does that count? Bloody hopeless, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

I think it's a him rather than a them :18:
He doesn't have any stock as far as I can see and just orders the stuff from elsewhere as orders come in.
Reviews all seem to say that they've emailed someone called Danny and this was the case for me too.
He emailed me 2 weeks after placing the order to say that he couldn't get the colour I wanted and would an alternative do?
My reason for ordering from DJvapes in the first place was that they advertising a colour that no-one else had in stock.
I did receive the goods but not in the colour that I wanted and it took about 2 months to arrive.

I did a bit of research at the time and found that DJvapes used to be a legit UK business with a B&M shop that had gone bust.

I think it's a him rather than a them :18:
He doesn't have any stock as far as I can see and just orders the stuff from elsewhere as orders come in.
Reviews all seem to say that they've emailed someone called Danny and this was the case for me too.
He emailed me 2 weeks after placing the order to say that he couldn't get the colour I wanted and would an alternative do?
My reason for ordering from DJvapes in the first place was that they advertising a colour that no-one else had in stock.
I did receive the goods but not in the colour that I wanted and it took about 2 months to arrive.

I did a bit of research at the time and found that DJvapes used to be a legit UK business with a B&M shop that had gone bust.
I did trawl the website but there is no phone number or email to contact him/them.
I've still had no email from them stating they have received my order and still not had anything thru the post from them.
It's coming up to 1 month now since I placed the order. You mentioned 2 months so hopefully only 1 more month to wait.

I did trawl the website but there is no phone number or email to contact him/them.
I've still had no email from them stating they have received my order and still not had anything thru the post from them.
It's coming up to 1 month now since I placed the order. You mentioned 2 months so hopefully only 1 more month to wait.
has money come out of your bank yet. if not then dont hold your breath.

has money come out of your bank yet. if not then dont hold your breath.
Yes the monies come out. I will give it two months to give them the benefit of the doubt as I now know they are drop shippers. If I've not received anything from them by then I will put a post up on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pintrest accounts warning other to steer clear of this company.

Back
Top Bottom