What's new

Anyone used DJVape.co.uk recently?

An update guys.

Thanks to @Willo3092, I emailed Danny yesterday. Had a reply saying the RTA i ordered was out of stock and could they send me an alternative. When i explained to him why i wanted that one and didnt want an alternative. I asked for a refund.

Had a reply straight away with a screen shot of the refund he has done.

Alls well that ends well thank goodness.

They are awful, i ordered from them time ago never again, they are so casual when they screw up.

You better off ordering from a uk trader:

A) you are supporting a uk business
B) you will recive it quicker.
C) if the item is faulty yiu can send it normal post.
D) you will likely get better after support

They are awful, i ordered from them time ago never again, they are so casual when they screw up.

You better off ordering from a uk trader:

A) you are supporting a uk business
B) you will recive it quicker.
C) if the item is faulty yiu can send it normal post.
D) you will likely get better after support
Having a .co.uk extension didnt make it obvious that they were an overseas company. I certainly didn't realise they were a drop shipper.
As explained earlier they were the only ones that had the item I wanted in stock.

I wont order from them again but to be fair to them once I managed to contact them via email....thanks to @Willo3092, I received a reply the next day. When i asked for a refund there was no hassle.

Hi all, I've had experience with Djvape!! I'm surprised they still haven't been closed down as they are a total scam, I ordered a cthulhu AIO and steamcrave mtl tank which never arrived. I kept emailing Danny who always said don't worry its on it's way and we won't let you down but it never arrived. I had to get the money back from my bank. This was around six months ago. I only started to worry when I read there trustpilot reviews. I keep seeing them post on twitter which I left lots of warnings to try to prevent anyone else being conned. Hopefully you will get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom