What's new

Anyone used DJVape.co.uk recently?

Richard Winter

Achiever
Just thought I'd ask the question if anyone has bought anything from DJVape.co.uk recently. I was searching for an RTA that I had but got damaged so wanted a replacement. DJVape had them in stock so I bought 2.
This was over a week ago, account says payment received but has not fulfilled against the order.
I couldn't find any contact details on their website. Hopefully all will be ok, just wait a bit longer as maybe the RM strikes are delaying things.

Just thought I'd ask the question if anyone has bought anything from DJVape.co.uk recently. I was searching for an RTA that I had but got damaged so wanted a replacement. DJVape had them in stock so I bought 2.
This was over a week ago, account says payment received but has not fulfilled against the order.
I couldn't find any contact details on their website. Hopefully all will be ok, just wait a bit longer as maybe the RM strikes are delaying things.

Dropshippers, toss of a coin if it turns up in a week or at all. As with the issues in China & Royal Mail you've more chance of winning the lottery. I'd instigate a charge back and try someone like Sourcemore or 3FVape.

Dropshippers, toss of a coin if it turns up in a week or at all. As with the issues in China & Royal Mail you've more chance of winning the lottery. I'd instigate a charge back and try someone like Sourcemore or 3FVape.
Cheers mate. I should of checked before I bought it from them. I will leave it a bit longer then contact my bank. Thanks again.

Thanks. Just had a look. Not looking good is it.

Not realy but give it a few days as I have heard people get there stuff quickly but mostly not. like I said could be weeks or a month before you get it and it sucks people fall for that company

No probs. Some people have had goods show up, many haven't.
Thanks. I will leave it a while and see what happens. Fingers crossed I get lucky. I will see if I can source it from somewhere else and if the first one turns up I will have a spare.

Not realy but give it a few days as I have heard people get there stuff quickly but mostly not. like I said could be weeks or a month before you get it and it sucks people fall for that company
My fault. I should of checked them out first. They were the only place that had the RTA in stock. I will see if I can get it from someone else. Hopefully it turns up soon or eventually. Thanks again.

big warning on my juice thread on post 5.
as said, drop shippers with a misleading web address of .uk
will most prob arrive but anything upto a month or just over has been reported in the past.

Back
Top Bottom