What's new

Bubble glass doom x mesh rta.

Moses

Postman
I went to get a different rta out my case this evening and noticed my Doom X mesh rta bubble glass has cracked. I've replaced it with the taller straight glass for the time being. It's going to bug the life out of me knowing I can't put a bubble glass on it. I've had a quick search if I can buy a replacement bubble glass but to no luck. Is there anyone with a spare they wouldn't mind parting with or know of somewhere that sells them please.

I went to get a different rta out my case this evening and noticed my Doom X mesh rta bubble glass has cracked. I've replaced it with the taller straight glass for the time being. It's going to bug the life out of me knowing I can't put a bubble glass on it. I've had a quick search if I can buy a replacement bubble glass but to no luck. Is there anyone with a spare they wouldn't mind parting with or know of somewhere that sells them please.

like you i had a nosey round the net & nuffin then i looked at my Kylin M pro & they look very similar so might fit ?

Maybe Ali has 1. I was gutted that the original Doom had a bubble glass but they stopped making them as not a popular tank after a few years.

Maybe Ali has 1. I was gutted that the original Doom had a bubble glass but they stopped making them as not a popular tank after a few years.

first place i looked for him & nothing :( just wish i had picked up 2 when i got mine from EC1 for about a tenner

Cheers guys and girls. I ordered from sourcemore, my first ever vape order to my new house lol. I'm sure there will be many more orders to come.

Back
Top Bottom