What's new

Review Hana Modz V3 Clone

I said that I am opening a new online store and that I wanted a sample before I place a big order. They then asked for my address and if I wanted logos or not and sent me an invoice for £49

I said that I am opening a new online store and that I wanted a sample before I place a big order. They then asked for my address and if I wanted logos or not and sent me an invoice for £49

cant hurt to try. how long did it take to arrive?

Worth a go for sure, £20-£30 saving, that's a nice kayfun clone for the top

Just a heads up modsandatties.com have some in stock green black and silver.

Mine arrived today! Awesome bit of kit, from 10 watts on a kayfun to 30 watts on a dripper, outstanding performance across the board.

The op's pictures are a lot better than mine so I won't litter this thread with them.

Could really do with a wrap/skin on it though as I don't think the finish will withstand much abuse.

Mine arrived today! Awesome bit of kit, from 10 watts on a kayfun to 30 watts on a dripper, outstanding performance across the board.

The op's pictures are a lot better than mine so I won't litter this thread with them.

Could really do with a wrap/skin on it though as I don't think the finish will withstand much abuse.

Good aren't they! :yahoo:

I spoke to MechaModz about the possibility of getting some wraps for these and he was already working on it. :worship:

For the people looking for one of these I believe he has some Hana Modz DNA 30 V3s in stock too but you'd have to check with him about colours...

That's good, I don't know what the wait would be like from jwraps? Are you using the in-built charge function? Don't know if I trust it.

Back
Top Bottom