What's new

Magma - no airflow

Cobalt drill bits help a lot with drilling stainless steel.

Have you checked the bargain vendors?

Puff Palace
Check and Vape
Elegant Vapour

Best bet for finding yourself one for around £15...

I prob bought the wrong thing. I got hi-tech bullet for metal by black and decker. It's not even touching it!

FT ticket and internet shopping for me. Shame I just wasted money on drill bits too.

I could cry!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I am sure someone can sort it out for you. I don't really have the ideal tools anymore, I left them behind in the divorce, but if you report it to Fasttech and they give you credit you can get something different and end up with two :)

DakotaMai

Dont want this to sound as if im taking the piss, but I really need to see this...

I cannot comprehend how the blooming hell that passed QC!

Could you post a photo? :) and I hope raising a ticket will get a quick resolution

Last edited:
DakotaMai

Dont want this to sound as if im taking the piss, but I really need to see this...

I cannot comprehend how the blooming hell that passed QC!

Could you post a photo? :) and I hope raising a ticket will get a quick resolution

I have attached a pic but it's really hard to see anything. There is literally no hole between the side airflow channel and the under coil channel!! Was gutted when I got it all clean, coiled up and full of juice and then tried to inhale!!

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1412888755.324195.jpg

I prob bought the wrong thing. I got hi-tech bullet for metal by black and decker. It's not even touching it!

FT ticket and internet shopping for me. Shame I just wasted money on drill bits too.

I could cry!

My bro taught me how to drill stainless steel litteraly other day

U need obviously the drill bit
A lot of pressure but the drill going as slow as possible. Tho he was using a Makita.

I always thought drill fast but as you drill the steel heats up and basically get hotter it goes harder. He explained why but I kinda switched off
What took me 20 minutes my brother finished of in 30 seconds

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1412888840.777231.jpg

I know it's not same piece. But just showing it is possible

Don't judge a vapourer by there equipment :-)

My bro taught me how to drill stainless steel litteraly other day

U need obviously the drill bit
A lot of pressure but the drill going as slow as possible. Tho he was using a Makita.

I always thought drill fast but as you drill the steel heats up and basically get hotter
What took me 20 minutes my brother finished of in 30 seconds

View attachment 34972

Don't judge a vapourer by there equipment :-)

I tried drilling fast, slow, high pressure, low pressure and nothing. Didn't even make a dent. Knowing my luck I bought the wrong drill bits.

Thankfully, this place is full of lovely people and the fab sparkyjuice is going to fix it for me

I have attached a pic but it's really hard to see anything. There is literally no hole between the side airflow channel and the under coil channel!! Was gutted when I got it all clean, coiled up and full of juice and then tried to inhale!!

View attachment 34971

Jesus...

Crazy isn't it! Like you said, how did it ever get through QC?!?

I've learnt a valuable kness on tonight and will be spending my pennies more wisely, on better quality items from the UK!!

I
Crazy isn't it! Like you said, how did it ever get through QC?!?

I've learnt a valuable kness on tonight and will be spending my pennies more wisely, on better quality items from the UK!!

FastTechs stuff can be good though, its a roll the dice game sadly, things slip through just more so with FT sadly

Cannot help you on the Magma front, everyone seems to be out of stock. People were complaining recently nobody could acquire them UK side

Back
Top Bottom