What's new

Decided on a whim today box mod build time..

You'll do another. Mark my words. You thought shinyitis was addictive? Toolitis is going to get you ;-)

Square Rob. Just take your time getting it right. Lots of small drill holes and then some careful filing. Also make sure you take the 510 apart before you solder it or you could meet the insulator. One more thing too, make sure your battery holder tabs aren't in contact with the box or you'll have a short. Looking good though ;-)

Thanks for the advice much appreciated lots of small holes sounds a better plan than what I was going to do thanks, thought that myself on those tabs going to cover them with shrink wrap just to be sure, not done any soldering for awhile heh will move that black wire tomorrow on chip before I forget for reverse battery. Held the wires on a battery and chip fired up so fingers crossed.

what a great thread - keep them pics a coming :-)

aww kinda liked the idea of a porthole for the window.

You'll do another. Mark my words. You thought shinyitis was addictive? Toolitis is going to get you ;-)

And another and another, then you return to the first 1 to make adjustments you found out when making the 3rd, this then gets done to number 2 as well, and before you realise, you're spending more time tweaking each mod and not vaping either. :D

Drunk man decides more drill action required but putting it down now before it goes pete tong.

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0675.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

it gets rough before it looks smooth apparently heh

that square is getting there chuckle, drunken hand fillings, going to need a new paint job.

DSC_0678.jpg

note to self buy a bloody dremel

Back
Top Bottom