What's new

Vape Expo - what to take

ejog

Postman
Having never been to a Vape meet or Expo/Fest
What kit do people take with them?

Just interested to know what people think is the ideal set up to go with.

Having never been to a Vape meet or Expo/Fest
What kit do people take with them?

Just interested to know what people think is the ideal set up to go with.

Take something you can carry easily that doesn't eat batteries or juice - That or some kind of bag with all the spares you'll need, A large secure case with huge wodges of cash and a wheelbarrow to get your stuff home in...:D

Take something you can carry easily that doesn't eat batteries or juice - That or some kind of bag with all the spares you'll need, A large secure case with huge wodges of cash and a wheelbarrow to get your stuff home in...:D

Thanks, that all sounds like good advice.

Just thought of another question:
Are all the vendors likely to be cash only, or will they be set up for credit cards?

Are all the vendors likely to be cash only, or will they be set up for credit cards?

I have been thinking about that too - so just going to take both cash and cards. I have already got the beans and bread that I will be living on after the Expo due to spending far too much..... ;)

I have been thinking about that too - so just going to take both cash and cards. I have already got the beans and bread that I will be living on after the Expo due to spending far too much..... ;)

I'll be taking my wife.
Whenever she comes shopping with me I get a sharp pain on the back of my head when I've spent enough, it's uncanny.

I'll be taking my wife.
Whenever she comes shopping with me I get a sharp pain on the back of my head when I've spent enough, it's uncanny.

Lol - maybe you should give her a few quid and guide her towards the Bull Ring.

My missus is not like that at all, she is very proud the fact that I have kicked the sh*t sticks after being a smoker for 37 years and, within reason, she does not mind how much I spend on vaping - she know I will stop when I have got what I need to keep me off the dreaded ciggies

Lol - maybe you should give her a few quid and guide her towards the Bull Ring.

My missus is not like that at all, she is very proud the fact that I have kicked the sh*t sticks after being a smoker for 37 years and, within reason, she does not mind how much I spend on vaping - she know I will stop when I have got what I need to keep me off the dreaded ciggies

Nah, mines good as gold really.
She vapes too so as long as I buy one for her I can go fairly berserk.
We spent a fortune on cigs before we gave up, so it's all financial harm reduction.

Arrggh thats a sore subject. Plan for cash only, some may be set up for Cards and or Paypal, I dont get what the big problem is with cards, portable card machines have been around for a few years and since the advent of Smartphones and Mobile broadband It shouldn't be beyond the wit of man to setup to receive Paypal payments at an event like this, They tell you how much and what Paypal address, You whip out your phone go to Paypal and send them the money - and since it's Paypal you can set up to use a Credit card or Debit card...

Back
Top Bottom