What's new

It's back in stock!!!!!!!!! DripworX

Do'h! If anyone decided lemon biscuit or pink lemonade just aren't for them I'll take them off your hands. [emoji108] Want to be able to try the whole range but don't think they'll be for me so 30ml is too much.

Do'h! If anyone decided lemon biscuit or pink lemonade just aren't for them I'll take them off your hands. [emoji108] Want to be able to try the whole range but don't think they'll be for me so 30ml is too much.
Youve got as much chance as a snowball in hell.....lol

Haha, you never know. Everyone raves about element pink lemonade but I had the same experience with that. I find it well too sickly so have a bottle lying around somewhere. I will of course pay/trade! Just don't want to buy 30ml and have 2 unused pink lemonades!

Haha, you never know. Everyone raves about element pink lemonade but I had the same experience with that. I find it well too sickly so have a bottle lying around somewhere. I will of course pay/trade! Just don't want to buy 30ml and have 2 unused pink lemonades!
On your next order remind me and il chuck you in a sample!

Website updated with stock! What's on there is all that's left now until the next batch is ready guys! Not a lot left!

Order in [emoji106] have to try cremeberry and strawberry custard cream. And of of course more liquid doughnut [emoji6] . Also have to say key lime cookie and pink lemonade are superb as well, kick a well known brands backside in my opinion. Need to try the whole range though and pick my faves

Back
Top Bottom