What's new

14% off until midnight tonight (Sunday 25th January)

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
I sent this out to our email list yesterday, for those that aren't on our list - you could have missed out ;)

e70a0e58-42be-4d15-9a1d-99d1306146a4.png

www.spiritusvapes.com

I wanted to say a massive thank you to all of our customers for being part of the Spiritus journey so far. 2014 was an incredible year of change for us and it wasn't without challenge, but thanks to you it's been amazing all the way through.

In December we moved from Manchester to Bournemouth, some 250 miles South from home and towards the coast. Settling in took longer than expected and simple things like getting power and internet to our warehouse proved far harder than they should have. In short, things slowed down.

Why mention this? Well it's meant that we've run low on stock on some of your favourites and I'm really sorry about that. The good news is that things are returning to normal and we have a lot of juice inbound (it's almost ridiculous how many bottles are coming in) so Goose Juice, Nannerbear, Custard's Last Stand, Nana' Cream, Mother's Milk - they'll all be back in stock very soon.

In the meantime, to say sorry and to say thank you and because 2014 was such an amazing year..... We're going to run a 14% off sale!

It's strictly limited time only, you've got until midnight on Sunday 25th January to get 14% off if you use the promo code "14off"

• You can use your Praemia alongside the promo code (if you're logged in)
  • You still earn Praemia - 4.5% of your cart to use next time (if you're logged in)
  • And you still get free shipping over £45

The only thing not included are the bundles since they're already well discounted (14off will show as invalid if it's added to a cart including a Bundle).

Tiny extra note, we've added 3D Secure to our credit card checkout. It's a small change you'll probably be used to elsewhere but it makes payments much more secure on the site. If you run into any problems please let me know on [email protected]

Oh, and if you live in Bournemouth or Poole get in touch via email , we've already started same day delivery in some areas and we'll be opening up more soon :)

PS: more new flavours are coming!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom