What's new

5 Pawns delisted by Cloud 9 after tests show record levels of Diacetyl

MrDJ

Legend
copied from another forum

Cloud 9 vaping are testing their ranges of juice and delisting those that show positive for Diacetyl.

5 Pawns range delisted, especially after showing highest ever record level of diacetyl.

Liquid test results - Blog - Cloud 9 Vaping

Quote from cloud9) For the record, it was the AP levels that were off the chart rather than the Diacetyl (although both were present in several flavours we tested).

Last edited:
just found this quite from cloud9 and will add it to post above.

Quote from cloud9) For the record, it was the AP levels that were off the chart rather than the Diacetyl (although both were present in several flavours we tested).

as my old nan always said 'never trust them hipsters'...........................actually it might have hippos

If you don`t wanna vape it I will take it. Pm me for best exchange rate going on Castle Long :D

I wouldn't mind giving them a go Personaly, I've put worse through my system.

"It's worth noting that the 2500 ppm Acetyl Propionyl detected in the Five Pawns Absolute pin is the highest result that's ever been seen in any e-liquid so far"

No wonder it's so expensive! :p

Never been a fan of 5 pawns, and didnt even pick up the free bottles they offered me on saturday. Way to rich for me and i found them sickly......

Sayin that, if it was a juice i liked, i would still vape it. Yeah....its got to much diacetyl, but its still better then a marlboro

Back
Top Bottom