What's new

6 million dollar Stubby 21

To be honest I've given up. If you have to mess about to get something working as it should, I'm not playing. Thanks for sharing but my Stubby 21 might as well live in my vape graveyard
Bung it in the classies...someone will be happy with it

Bung it in the classies...someone will be happy with it
To be honest I am angry with myself for being afraid to mess with it. I don't want to make it worse. I haven't got the confidence to change the board yet. Maybe when I've got a few days off I'll have the time.

To be honest I am angry with myself for being afraid to mess with it. I don't want to make it worse. I haven't got the confidence to change the board yet. Maybe when I've got a few days off I'll have the time.
Love mine so I'm happy to tinker with it ....if I'm being honest I don't think the battery problems are about the board ...more likely related to what mutley just posted ...

Love mine so I'm happy to tinker with it ....if I'm being honest I don't think the battery problems are about the board ...more likely related to what mutley just posted ...
I'm not brave enough to do that. It just feels wrong, paper with metal and a current?

I'm not brave enough to do that. It just feels wrong, paper with metal and a current?
It's really not a hard job removing the board, if you change a plug you can do this it's that easy, plus there a plenty of you tube videos guiding you step by step

It's really not a hard job removing the board, if you change a plug you can do this it's that easy, plus there a plenty of you tube videos guiding you step by step
I'll do it eventually. Just fell out with it for a bit.

I still don't get why people bought this piece of shit mod!... Basically have bought something that is not fit for purpose. Ther is no difference than buying a brand new car that has a fault with it. Shambles.

I disagree, got the first stubby and never had a single issue with, got the monarchy DNA version and it's my everyday carry.

I still don't get why people bought this piece of shit mod!... Basically have bought something that is not fit for purpose. Ther is no difference than buying a brand new car that has a fault with it. Shambles.
I bought it because of the bigger capacity. It is a cracking device but a couple of flaws. Having to buy a panel or don't use 1 because the panel limited air flow plus you can't see when your juice is low. Then the battery drain so you have a bigger tank so you don't have to refill so often but need to carry lots of batteries with you lol.

Back
Top Bottom