What's new

6 million dollar Stubby 21

I still don't get why people bought this piece of shit mod!... Basically have bought something that is not fit for purpose. Ther is no difference than buying a brand new car that has a fault with it. Shambles.

sorry but i got totaly disagree ive got 3 stubbys & none have any issues unlike gary & lisa

as for cars not fit for purpose hmm like the fords known as kettles cos they boil themself well known issue by ford but still they sold millions

sorry but i got totaly disagree ive got 3 stubbys & none have any issues unlike gary & lisa

as for cars not fit for purpose hmm like the fords known as kettles cos they boil themself well known issue by ford but still they sold millions
Haven't had major problems with mine that stripping cleaning and reassembling hasn't cured .I've not changed the board YET I'll wait to see if I get "low battery " warnings again

For the last week or so I have been getting the low power issue even though there is still 40-50% battery life left. Today it started doing it at around 80% so backed off thumb screw and tightened again and seems to be back (till i get to around 50% and then nothing helps till i swap out the battery (Does it with all my 21700's Molicell, Samsung etc). Did a quick google and it seems to be a common fault with the stubbys and empire mods. I have contacted Sm which will probably be a new board. I am however thinking of getting the DNA60 board for it as that hopefully will not have the same issues and as of yet not seeing anything from a Goggle search.

For the last week or so I have been getting the low power issue even though there is still 40-50% battery life left. Today it started doing it at around 80% so backed off thumb screw and tightened again and seems to be back (till i get to around 50% and then nothing helps till i swap out the battery (Does it with all my 21700's Molicell, Samsung etc). Did a quick google and it seems to be a common fault with the stubbys and empire mods. I have contacted Sm which will probably be a new board. I am however thinking of getting the DNA60 board for it as that hopefully will not have the same issues and as of yet not seeing anything from a Goggle search.
Good luck. I've totally given up with mine

They sent me a new PCB..I've not fitted it yet as I've grown weary of all my mods /tank setups .having a hiatus and just using a couple of goteks . When you change the PCB ,clean all the contacts with IPA. that helped mine for a while

Back
Top Bottom