What's new

6 million dollar Stubby 21

Got my little bundle of bits too...got problems with my van to sort out first...stubby gonna have to wait ...I'll let you know if it improves it ....

I hope my Stubby 21 doesn't become faulty, my last dealing with Suicide Mods about the Abyss didn't go well. They were arrogant and a PITA to deal with, in the end i thought fuck it and nothing was resolved. Main reason i am not a fan of theirs. I think if mine does go wrong i will just bin it.

I hope my Stubby 21 doesn't become faulty, my last dealing with Suicide Mods about the Abyss didn't go well. They were arrogant and a PITA to deal with, in the end i thought fuck it and nothing was resolved. Main reason i am not a fan of theirs. I think if mine does go wrong i will just bin it.
What was wrong with your Abyss? I don't think the Stubby develops that fault, mine has always been crap for battery life

What was wrong with your Abyss? I don't think the Stubby develops that fault, mine has always been crap for battery life

Surprised you don't know about my Abyss Troubles. A long story short, Condensation/Liquid got inside and totally fooked it, Buttons wouldn't work and wattage and ohms were all over the place. It was totally unusable. I sold my first 2 but the guys i sold them too gave me them back. I have cleaned and sorted the 1st two and they seem ok though i only use them as sbs mods. I bought a 3rd and haven't even opened it yet i don't think. Shame because they were so innovative at the time.

Surprised you don't know about my Abyss Troubles. A long story short, Condensation/Liquid got inside and totally fooked it, Buttons wouldn't work and wattage and ohms were all over the place. It was totally unusable. I sold my first 2 but the guys i sold them too gave me them back. I have cleaned and sorted the 1st two and they seem ok though i only use them as sbs mods. I bought a 3rd and haven't even opened it yet i don't think. Shame because they were so innovative at the time.
I used mine for a week or 2 and thought it's a bit heavy for something so small and put it away. After buying the SBS kit lol

Stumbling block with the stubby 21 warrantee replacement PCB/top plate and battery screw

They sent 18650 bits ...I know the PCB is the same but I want to give it a full overhaul .

So it's had a strip / clean and reassembly at least for now

@Lisa Bolton @gary68 this might interest you both ;)

upload_2024-1-19_15-39-26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom