What's new

88vape mod not charging

Ruth56

Hi I've recently had to replace my old 88vape mod, but have found that when I bought a new one it wouldn't charge. I returned it to the B&M I bought it from to exchange for another one but this one has the same problem! It's not the cable, my laptop or anything else apart from the vapes. So fed up with it now I'll be returning for my money back and buying a different make from elsewhere! Not reliable.

IMG_0438.jpeg
The Voopoo Argus pod is a nice pod kit.

I have now tried 3 88vape mods, also purchased from B&M, none of which will charge. Green light flashes 3 times and then stays on but doesn't charge at all. Contacted the company but they just sent me back to B&M to get a refund
Very disappointed as I really like the vape

I have now tried 3 88vape mods, also purchased from B&M, none of which will charge. Green light flashes 3 times and then stays on but doesn't charge at all. Contacted the company but they just sent me back to B&M to get a refund
Very disappointed as I really like the vape

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your problematic device.

Any item not purchased directly from 88vape online cannot be replaced or refunded I am afraid, we have not taken any money nor have any record of the sale.

The store, as with all retail purchases provide a receipt for this reason.

As advised if you go back to the store in question they will be happy to replace/refund where needed.

Apologies again about this and if you need anything further please feel free to give us a call.

Thanks,
88vape.

Back
Top Bottom