What's new

A quick announcement and some Cheap Nic For your Freezer

@ZT are you going to be selling the concentrates in your shop too or will they only be available through the new site?

@ZT are you going to be selling the concentrates in your shop too or will they only be available through the new site?
I think everyone is getting a bit over excited ;)

I'm NOT doing concentrates on here for Manabush as such - Im considering doing concentrate versions of new flavours on mixshop - as market research for flavours to put through :-)

Defo not doing the current ranges in concentrates - they have just cost me the kind of figures I would never in my life thought I would even utter in relation to me paying for something.

Of course, things change, and so may my mind - but not at the mo!

But to answer your question - not sure yet! Not got that far! Quite a lot on my plate at the moment!

I think actually I may be going a little mad

I think everyone is getting a bit over excited ;)

I'm NOT doing concentrates on here for Manabush as such - Im considering doing concentrate versions of new flavours on mixshop - as market research for flavours to put through :-)

Defo not doing the current ranges in concentrates - they have just cost me the kind of figures I would never in my life thought I would even utter in relation to me paying for something.

Of course, things change, and so may my mind - but not at the mo!

But to answer your question - not sure yet! Not got that far! Quite a lot on my plate at the moment!

I think actually I may be going a little mad

I was referring to the custard ones that are on mixshop at the minute, didnt mean manabush ones! xD

Ahhh hahah!

No IOC is a mixshop thing, won't be anywhere near Manabush - same as anything else!

Plate == cake = cake - cake(2)

Where cake is a value of 0

Plate == cake = cake - cake(2)

Where cake is a value of 0
Negative cake is a scary substance!
Don't put it anywhere near cake or BOOM! Confetti everywhere...
(oh and cake might cease to exist)

Back
Top Bottom