What's new

A quick announcement and some Cheap Nic For your Freezer

First up - we (OccultScientist, junglist and ZT) have started a new business. We have been planning this for a while but things are coming together now and we have decided to crack on and launch it so that we can carry on adding to it. There's never the right time to do things so we might as well launch now rather than waiting for things to be perfect. ZT has some nic he wants to sell before the TPD legislation kicks in so fill your boots while you can. We have a few bottles of 72mg PG nic on the site now for only £18.49 for 500ml - so if you have space in your freezer then grab some while you can. There is also some VG available and a range of custard concentrates that you might recognise...

We have some good plans and exciting news to come with this shop. As you know, it is a way of getting around the 10ml bottle limit, a way of vaping more cost-effectively and a way around some of the TPD legislation. So while we can bypass some of the legislation we might as well.

All of the products come from the world-renowned Manabush mixing house, so you can rest assured that they are produced in a clean room environment and every care and attention is taken regarding product safety.

We won't promote this business over and above any other on the site and we'll create a Mix Shop user account at some point when we have some new news to release. We will tell ourselves off for spamming the forum and we hope that @MrTeaTime will add us to his signature list one day.

You can get the discounted nicotine and check out the initial concentrates that we have available at http://www.mixshop.co.uk

Happy Vaping!

Awesome news!

Best of luck guys :)

Wish I'd have seen this a couple days ago. Just did a load of orders, so I'll have to work through those first. But I'll be ordering from you guys next.

Congrats!!

I grew up in Sleaford and left around 1990 for Nottingham

I Still go over there tho as my mum is still there, and my sister is in Helpringham, Brother is in Wainfleet.

Next time Im over we should meet for a beer in one of the pubs! (I think the bull - my pub of choice as a yoof is now the black dog or something ?

indeed we should mate :2thumbsup: hmm the Bull .. is that the one up near the post office ? I only walk past them every day and don't know what any of em are called lol been a long time since Ive been in a pub :8:

indeed we should mate :2thumbsup: hmm the Bull .. is that the one up near the post office ? I only walk past them every day and don't know what any of em are called lol been a long time since Ive been in a pub :8:
I'm don't think it's called the bull now! I think it's the black dog on the right hand side looking at handlers monument it further down into town tho

Back
Top Bottom