What's new

Ace of Vapez £5 Lucky Dip 400ml Random E-Liquids

yeah last time they did this they sent 5x10ml of each flavour, not a haphazard handful of this, pinch of that. It does my OCD no good at all. :17:

It get worse, I've just found out 'split-it' is an orange lolly thing. So that's 29 out of 40 is some sort of menthol orange.
Deep deep joy.

Sorry for being lazy, since the info must be somewhere, but are these all (like the last deal) 50/50 PG/VG??
I'm afraid, if so, I'll have to give it a miss.
--Oops, I find the info, 50/50 or possibly 80/20, but no telling which. I can't handle that much PG.

yes they are either 50/50 or 80VG / 20PG but you can't choose which. The only thing you can choose is the strength.
FWIW my Fresh Orange is 80/20 and everything else is 50/50 (3mg)

got 8 menthol stuff and 6 fresh orange .. rest is vapable .. not bad really even got 2 jam on toast :)
for the money quiet happy

View attachment 196216

Arrived today.

18 Fresh Orange
14 Lolly vapes Rock-It
11 Split-It
4 Ace of Vapez Apple
1 each of Green Slushie, Vanilla, Harvest Menthol, Lime Surprise, Roswell and Limey. All dated between 2/19 and 6/19
Slightly disappointed because I don't like Fresh Orange. :doh:

I think I got almost exactly the same. I will either love the orange or hate it.

View attachment 196216

Arrived today.

18 Fresh Orange
14 Lolly vapes Rock-It
11 Split-It
4 Ace of Vapez Apple
1 each of Green Slushie, Vanilla, Harvest Menthol, Lime Surprise, Roswell and Limey. All dated between 2/19 and 6/19
Slightly disappointed because I don't like Fresh Orange. :doh:
Good haul ! Thankd for posting this up :)
I thought I'd not like orange at all, but the Orange Pomegranate from Crazy clown (99p deal) was rather nice tbh!
Prefer not to have lots of menthol - but Id be ok with a few - as coil "cleaners"!

Back
Top Bottom