What's new

ACHTUNG! MIDLANDS VAPERS! - Nottingham Minimeet 10th August

I really enjoyed myself! great pics Mark ... and thanks @NIkkifromMars for the boggie-ing - y'all missed a free party upstairs!

My pleasure, thanks to you too, much dancing and more vaping, the guy in the Di booth kept turning on the smoke machine whenever we had got big clouds of vapor going...

Thank you ZT for organising this mini meet. i drove up 247 miles and it was worth every mile. Great time and laugh was had by all. It was nice to meet you all and just for the record "Fishmonger Dave" had his ego kit, Kanger T2, eliquid (and wall charger) dispatched today! That should keep him smiling! Merino-Teflon I want one of those touch devices and I also tried a fab juice of yours - in the wood mod? What was it called (not the lime one)!

Ill look out for Dave next time I'm in notts on the weekends ... See if he's using it :-)

Thank you @ZT for organising this mini meet. i drove up 247 miles and it was worth every mile. Great time and laugh was had by all. It was nice to meet you all and just for the record "Fishmonger Dave" had his ego kit, Kanger T2, eliquid (and wall charger) dispatched today! That should keep him smiling! @Merino-Teflon I want one of those touch devices and I also tried a fab juice of yours - in the wood mod? What was it called (not the lime one)!
Fishmonger Dave ...lol..tried to cheat AndyC1971 out of his change...maybe :)
Good to meet you at last Terry and many thanks for the bits and pieces on offer. The Chow was a hit.
I think Merino-Teflon had some interesting juices...I liked the Bahrain Apple....which surprised me

Fishmonger Dave ...lol..tried to cheat @AndyC1971 out of his change...maybe :)
Good to meet you at last Terry and many thanks for the bits and pieces on offer. The Chow was a hit.
I think @Merino-Teflon had some interesting juices...I liked the Bahrain Apple....which surprised me

Midas-Teflon (copyright Mark) had interesting everything, I was loving his boosted brass nuts.

that lime was vulgar though

I like the lime! I had a fruity Bahraini Apple Gold, homemade from Inawera concentrate (2.3%), and I had some of ebaron's Minotaur in a dripper on the Touchwood, and his Grande Virginia home steep going in my Lukas squonker, and apart from the limeee, yarp, some Powwow Sauce, from some freak. And got to try out a T5 and evod from leisureliquid, as well as a dekang juice, etc, etc, etc...of course I pocketed a load of this stuff, because I am a thieving barsteward ;)

Back
Top Bottom