What's new

Adios Aspire...

Phat Barstood

Achiever
I've ordered the modfactory full MTL kit (14 days and still hasn't arrived from Italy yet) the North bridge and Smok 1.40 ceramic coils and the vapresso adaptor/bridge to go with the 1.3 coils.
All this because the Aspire 1.6 or 1.8 ohm coils just don't seem to have any longevity lately.It's either a loss of flavour or worst a burnt flavour.
What's your experience of Aspire MTL coils in the BB.
I prime the coils and wait and start them on the bottom suggested wattage.

Not tried the aspire. Mf bridge will be ready for dispatch from 15 May. If you can cancel the smok ceramics I would. Absolutely bloody dreadful

I don't really use them very often. I've always found decent flavour for a couple of days and then it drops off. It's this that sent me in the direction of rebuildables ages ago.

I have never used the aspire coils in a BB but I do use the 0.5 euc coils and they last a long time and give good flavour but you do need the A boro for them.

Not tried the aspire. Mf bridge will be ready for dispatch from 15 May. If you can cancel the smok ceramics I would. Absolutely bloody dreadful
I've ordered the MF bridge on the 25th April,have you tried the Smok coils with the North bridge?.

I've ordered the MF bridge on the 25th April,have you tried the Smok coils with the North bridge?.
Yup. .6 is a really decent flavour. 1.4 is just horrific. The north bridge is so simple and works very well. No leaks aside from a defective coil.
Yeah I ordered my mf some time ago when they announced they had them in stock. I reckon we will get them in a couple of weeks.

I have some .8 mesh smok on the way. If they suck I’ll be selling the north bridge

0.8 mesh coils I found ok in the north bridge, have not tried any others as i have not read many positive reviews of them.

Yup. .6 is a really decent flavour. 1.4 is just horrific. The north bridge is so simple and works very well. No leaks aside from a defective coil.
Yeah I ordered my mf some time ago when they announced they had them in stock. I reckon we will get them in a couple of weeks.

I have some .8 mesh smok on the way. If they suck I’ll be selling the north bridge

Let me know if it goes for sale I have a friend looking for one

Back
Top Bottom