What's new

Advice please, Best Pre made Coil?

must be that magic wire from the planet zorg
Il pass he's not even willing to sent a sample out
Given the amount of positive testimonials, why should he? Do you beg for free samples from the recommended juice vendors, atties & mods from hardware vendors.

25-Funny-Salty-meme-1.jpg

no saltyness @Smut no harm in asking

just never heard of anyone using a coil for 1 year +
This is why @Smut is still skint :(. His coils last too long. As I said I retired mine after 9 months as wanted some lower ohm. If you look after any coil it'll last.

This is why @Smut is still skint :(. His coils last too long. As I said I retired mine after 9 months as wanted some lower ohm. If you look after any coil it'll last.

what i find when reusing coils all the time is that flavours can stick inside the coil it's self especially in the fancier styled ones no about of burning cleaning can get it out
to Be using it for over a year is amazing for me to hear
how do u clean your coils

Sunday morning and borred lol

Last edited:
Another @Smut recommendation here. Have no hesitation to say get his coils,they are the best I’ve ever used. I’ve heard he coils them on the the thighs of virgins. Whether that’s his own thighs I couldn’t comment. But seriously they are the smuts nuts. See what I did there? Ha ha ha I’m sooooo funny.

Regarding looking after coils I’ve had several in attys of his since April and they are as good as new. I just give a few gentle pulses(not glowing red for long times like a lot do) and then take a wire brush to them and give em a gentle going over. Much like I do with the missus. Then repeat (obviously don’t this step with the missus, I’ll be asleep after the crying). Coil master do a really good wire brush that’s also a coiling tool which works great.

Dry burn, rinse, tiny wire brush, dry burn, rinse, 2 cycles in US cleaner (isopropyl alcohol or vodka will work if no US). Not had flavours linger but then I avoid Heisenberg & the like as that shit will survive a nuclear strike.

Back
Top Bottom