What's new

Advice please

Sy17

Initiate
Hey guys, a little advice please. I was looking at buying the New Odin v2 mod but I’m really worried as for some reason they have big vent like holes in the sides which kind of ruin it for me. I’m worried because If I’m out and it rains it’s so dangerous? Why they come up with this silly design is crazy. Just wondering if it’s safe?

Also had the original , and very much doubt the vents would be an issue, unless you plan to go swimming with it.

Another Odin user, I have the original and the vents have never caused me any issues with being unsafe in the rain.

Hey guys, a little advice please. I was looking at buying the New Odin v2 mod but I’m really worried as for some reason they have big vent like holes in the sides which kind of ruin it for me. I’m worried because If I’m out and it rains it’s so dangerous? Why they come up with this silly design is crazy. Just wondering if it’s safe?

ive got 2 odins & use them all year round no matter what the weather, as for rain getting in since when does rain come in side ways ?

img_20230915_000814-jpeg.333106

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom