What's new

Aga t help needed urgently !!!

Ok so over 2 hours at it and I finally seem to get it right. All coils are glowing fairly evenly, Vamo is showing 1.9ohm. Sussed..... Or so I thought.... Filled the tank and took a few draws and aaarrrggghhhh...... Fits of coughing and felt like my throat had no skin left on it......

Any ideas why this should be?

Aaarrrggghhhhh fuck this shit

I know exactly how your feeling , i had the same thing with a did clone , countless hours and about 20 m of wire later, i took it into the shed and beat the shit out of it with a 2 lb lump hammer .

to change subject do u keep hens. trial n error im goin through the same mate dont let it beat u

Could the the air hole not lined up. Try loosening it to different positions cos if it isn't in the right place it will take your throat out! Mine aga-s was about 1/4 turn too loose and I filed the cap down abit and it was great but until I sussed it out it was like vaping fire!

Could the the air hole not lined up. Try loosening it to different positions cos if it isn't in the right place it will take your throat out! Mine aga-s was about 1/4 turn too loose and I filed the cap down abit and it was great but until I sussed it out it was like vaping fire!

What should the air hole be lined up with? Fully tightened it closest to the wick, if you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom