What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

I was at terminal 1 at Manchester airport on Tuesday, amount of people smoking was insane and it right next to the doors from entrance and exit so welcome to the uk and get a bloom of cig smoke in your face, i sat on a bollard near taxi rank where it was quiet, security guard came over pulled out his ecig and said I dont blame ya for standing away from there.

Anyone have the latest information on where I would be able to vape within LAX? I've bought a little Just Fog Mini Fit with salt nic don't want to create a scene with my voopoo drag! :p

Thought I would add one that isn't on your list!

I flew back from Menorca and they had smoking pods dotted around the airport, even at the gates! Not great to stand in as it smells very ciggie. Free to enter.

Anyone have the latest information on where I would be able to vape within LAX? I've bought a little Just Fog Mini Fit with salt nic don't want to create a scene with my voopoo drag! :p

There isn't really anywhere. I got in a cheeky vape whilst we waited at the entrance for the bus to take us to the hire car place but it's that busy it's difficult to find a spot without blowing clouds into others faces. Not many smoking round there too.

I recently wrote to the SNP about how useless Glasgow airport is. Outdated and underequipped. No transport links other than taxis late at night, no rail link at all, no modern facilities. Much smaller cities have much better airports and to top it off Ryan air have just pulled a massive amount of routes. Absolute shambles. I mentioned the lack of a smokin area in my e-mail, but this being Scotland they'll probably just fine me for daring to write out of turn:19:

Manchester T2 gate 300 has been removed as a part of the transformation project works that are ongoing. Therefore the smoking area also now doesn't exist.

Temporary smoking area is now located near gate 210. Much shorter walk.

I was at terminal 1 at Manchester airport on Tuesday, amount of people smoking was insane and it right next to the doors from entrance and exit so welcome to the uk and get a bloom of cig smoke in your face, i sat on a bollard near taxi rank where it was quiet, security guard came over pulled out his ecig and said I dont blame ya for standing away from there.
They are moving that smoking area soon as there has been a lot of complaints about it for the exact reason you said. I think the plan is to move it to where the large concrete bollards are in the middle of the blocked off road outside the terminal.

Slovakia kosice only has smoking outside. Bratislava if I remember has a smoking area

Any info on Smoking/Vaping areas at Heathrow T3 after security? Also Maccarron in Vegas?

Fully expecting Vegas to be a no go like most US airports, but hopeful of something at Heathrow.

Stansted airport doesn't have a smoking area past security. Smoking only outside the entrance previous to security.

Lanzarore is "Lanzarote Arrecife" I go every year between those airports :) The 2 in Arrecife are, 1, through the bar area. 2, I only found last year because we needed that gate! it is right at the end of the airport.

Back
Top Bottom