What's new

All gone wrong help freak show mini

Of course, you use someone elses toothbrush!!
If you can get the 510 screw out of the bottom as well and give that a good swab too.
If the scrubbing out doesna work, then you might have to have visitors. :18:
Il pm everyone my address :13:might pop up to my local vape store later if no joy

Just a thought. If you take the coils out completely, stick it on your mod and fire it. Are you getting a check atty message or are you reading a resistance?

I'm wondering if there's something else going on here.

Put the kettle on and we will come round...

Failing that, yeah your local B&M should be able to help :)

Just a thought. If you take the coils out completely, stick it on your mod and fire it. Are you getting a check atty message or are you reading a resistance?

I'm wondering if there's something else going on here.
Its saying no atomizer

I will post pics when im up and running thanks for your help and support x

Its saying no atomizer

Yep, that's what it should say [emoji30]. I'm stumped then in that case.

I did read on Reddit somebody had a similar problem, they put it down to an issue with the insulator in the 510. My advice is to either take it to someone that can double check it all in the flesh and maybe even disassemble the atty, check all is how it should be(or not as the case may be). Failing this, send/take it back to where you purchased it from and let them deal with it. You've done pretty much everything you can with it and it's not right. You don't want be wasting your pre made coils on it that you bought.

Good luck with it, I hope you get it sorted[emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom