What's new

Alternative to Five Pawns e liquids

blacknote

Postman
I am long in relationship with Five Pawns e liquids .
In fact I don't vape anything else and I love most of their juices .
I have been rotating between 8 different flovours for months now and I thought , it's time to look out for new brand to try .

So far I have tried Ripe Vape ( VCT ) and Dr Fog ( London fog ) some Jack Rabbit .
All of them have something in common in flavouring , that I don't get on with .
Also the complexity seems to be far behind that Five Pawns juices carry !

So , are there e-liquids similar to Five Pawns or am I just waisting my time and money to find such product ?

What kind of flavours are you looking for? Tobacco? Fruit? Are you MTL or DL?

Five Pawns are almost only MTL and tbh I don't get on with DL .
However , I am ok with 70Vg/30pg juices .
Not looking for tobacco flavours anymore , even though I have just bought Ripe vape ( VCT) supposedly tobacco ish flavour .
Fruits not so much on their own , more like grandmaster by Five Pawns for example is ok .
Basically I am looking for something similar to Five Pawns complexity without cheap taste overall and definitely not artificial crap aftertaste .
Those who vape on Five Pawns and like it would know what I am taking about .

Ok so here are a few liquid manufacturers to take a look at which are all makers of quality liquids. Prime Vapes, Manabush, Druids Brew, El Diablo. Between that lot I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your tastes.

Ok so here are a few liquid manufacturers to take a look at which are all makers of quality liquids. Prime Vapes, Manabush, Druids Brew, El Diablo. Between that lot I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your tastes.

Thanks for some suggestions . I have only tried Manabush powpow and tbh I couldn't vape that and chucked it in the bin .
It was overpowering in the bad way .
I'll look into other brands though . Maybe there's something I might like .

Its not going to be easy to find a cheap eliquid with the flavour profile of 5pawns. I like the 5 pawns tobacco range, not as good as druids brew, but they are good. I don't like all these custard or sweet flavoured tobacco juices, but no disrespect to the eliquids mentioned above as they are popular, but tried them and they are not for me. I just think that whatever you enjoy vaping, vape it, finding a cheaper alternative could be an endless task.

Back
Top Bottom