What's new

Am so piss off

paul-7

Achiever
with SS temp control on my DNA75 , just cant get a consistent vape with it :banghead:

would NiFe30 give me a better experience ?

any help would be most helpful :)

DALM! dissapointed.

when i saw your header i thought we was going to be in for another popcorn night :D but its a real question.

cant help much as dont do TC sorry fella.

Tried temp control and found it weird (too cool) gave it up and stuck with wattage

What ohmage have you made?

I find a spaced coil around 0.8 ohm on SS316L is the best for consistency.
Cold weather can also play funny buggers with the TC I remember some people thinking.

SS really needs to be above 0.3 / 0.4 but I find the higher the better.

DALM! dissapointed.

when i saw your header i thought we was going to be in for another popcorn night :D but its a real question.

cant help much as dont do TC sorry fella.
Same here, I was hoping for an update on lucy

What ohmage have you made?

I find a spaced coil around 0.8 ohm on SS316L is the best for consistency.
Cold weather can also play funny buggers with the TC I remember some people thinking.

SS really needs to be above 0.3 / 0.4 but I find the higher the better.

hmm ive been building 0.3 upwards :S maybe its the Mod ?

with SS temp control on my DNA75 , just cant get a consistent vape with it :banghead:

would NiFe30 give me a better experience ?

any help would be most helpful :)
SS should in theory give you a reasonably stable vape, I have been having a little trouble wit TC lately - It seems much more twitchy since the last firmware update - You need to ensure the atty is completely cold before registering the initial resistance and you do need to lock the resistance. NiFe30 is more stable than SS as the resistance change of coils is much higher. It's easy to coil with, feels much like kanthal to work with...

More info would be useful, tank your using, builds, but SS is not the best TC wire NiFe is easier to get working. Spaced coils are best for TC 0.3 upwards should be good, have you looked at whats happening on device monitor in escribe, it can give you some useful info on whats going on. I doubt its your mod, the DNA75 chip is a great TC chip.
TC can take some work to get right but when you do get it right can be a really nice vape.

Back
Top Bottom