What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

I’ve messed up mine. Put a claim in then thought they may come good so cancelled it. Now there’s no way of re opening the claim.
Have you tried calling PayPal? They are usually quite good and ate well aware of the scamming vendor.

Try it. You've nothing to lose.

Have you tried calling PayPal? They are usually quite good and ate well aware of the scamming vendor.

Try it. You've nothing to lose.

I went on yesterday to try and reopen and didn’t have a section so when asked how to improbable the site mentioned I wished to reopen. Will leave it a few days then email them

I went on yesterday to try and reopen and didn’t have a section so when asked how to improbable the site mentioned I wished to reopen. Will leave it a few days then email them
Over the phone they will help you with things you can't do on the website.

Fiasco de bacle continues. I find myself wondering whether this Thor (can't be real, is it? :D ) guy set out to be dodgy as fuck or whether he got out of his depth and couldn't swim.

On the one hand, he used to be oh so polite and helpful in responding to people's queries. Yet on the very next available hand, we see that he was indeed, how you say in English...full of the shit.

Like others have said call them. When I put my claim in I reported TVG as fraudlent company and if enough people have done that thrn I'm sure Paypal will see a trend and reopen the claim and decide in your favour.

Only a resin wasp nano but still 9.99 down although I was looking coy to win a replacement so not overly fused. Just wish they didn’t have my money for free

At least that's not too bad. Could have spent a lot more. But I agree with the others. Call PayPal and speak to them on the phone. If it deprives TVG from the money they STOLE from you it's worth the cost and time of a phone call. Good luck.

Fiasco de bacle continues. I find myself wondering whether this Thor (can't be real, is it? :D ) guy set out to be dodgy as fuck or whether he got out of his depth and couldn't swim.
Kristoffer thorirsson is very much real. As I put in the the other thread his last business was stricken off with no financials recorded but all wind up proceeds to be returned to the crown so I can only imagine thing's went south then too.

Back
Top Bottom