What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

It’s a good question. And what about the poor buggers that sent a cheque or postal order.

It’s a good question. And what about the poor buggers that sent a cheque or postal order.
Seriously... people still use them?

Can see CC being a pain as it’s a low amount. Probably tell you to resolve it yourself. I know they’re more helpful over £130

It's classed as a disputed transaction. You have a better level of protection on anything you buy between £100- £30000 on a credit card but your bank is still duty-bound to investigate anything under £100. They will usually contact the company to get their input and refund based on their answer. In this situation, where TVG are not replying to emails, they would probably find in the customers favour.

So section 75 for purchases over £100. Chargeback for those under

Screenshot_20171209-103549.png

Thanks for the memory jog, I'd forgotten all about my order. I've still got a pending post on FaceTwat, still to be authorised about it :( I see he's put the price of the wasps up by a fiver, so maybe he's not prepared to lose that money per unit, rather lose face and reputation. Thor you fekin IGNORANT CUNT!

Thanks for the memory jog, I'd forgotten all about my order. I've still got a pending post on FaceTwat, still to be authorised about it :( I see he's put the price of the wasps up by a fiver, so maybe he's not prepared to lose that money per unit, rather lose face and reputation. Thor you fekin IGNORANT CUNT!
it maybe an attempt to fleece an extra fiver with xmas on the horizon. Either way i wouldn't trust them as far as i could spit. I can't believe they are still operating

I don't normally jump on witch hunt band wagons, and I've been pretty quiet about this, just in case it delayed my order. Fuck it, I'll be sharpening up my pitchfork later :(

I don't normally jump on witch hunt band wagons, and I've been pretty quiet about this, just in case it delayed my order. Fuck it, I'll be sharpening up my pitchfork later :(
Yeah I tried that one but after multiple emails and no replies, TVG have lost my custom forever. I had no qualms putting a PP claim in after that and kudos to PP for dealing with it efficiently!

As soon as money changes hands, customer communication should be number 1 priority for any vendor.

For me, as soon as he had ignored the Holy Triumvirate of comms, POTV, Facebook and direct email, I was done.

It still makes me laugh seeing people praising the fucker on his group for delivering something that was ordered over 2 months ago.

For me, as soon as he had ignored the Holy Triumvirate of comms, POTV, Facebook and direct email, I was done.

It still makes me laugh seeing people praising the fucker on his group for delivering something that was ordered over 2 months ago.
Aye but there aren't many of them. Probably his suck up fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom