What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Probably gone into liquidation and sold their very limited stock off on eBay on the cheap to stop creditors getting their hands on it.

Probably gone into liquidation and sold their very limited stock off on eBay on the cheap to stop creditors getting their hands on it.
I very much doubt they had stock. I would imagine they are dropshippers and their eBay account is used to sell stuff that arrived at them after they have had to refund it.

Dr
I very much doubt they had stock. I would imagine they are dropshippers and their eBay account is used to sell stuff that arrived at them after they have had to refund it.
Drop shipped products don't go to the middleman. It goes straight from the supplier to the customer. That's the whole point of drop shipping.

For example TVG would get an order and get paid for it. They would pass that on to FT. FT send the item direct to customer. FT then bill TVG at the end of the month minus discount so TVG make a profit.

That's how I understand drop shipping to work.

Dr

Drop shipped products don't go to the middleman. It goes straight from the supplier to the customer. That's the whole point of drop shipping.
Yeah I did think of that after I posted it, but couldn't be arsed to go back and edit.

The main point I was getting across though was that it hugely unlikely that they hold stock, and their eBay accou t is used to get rid of orders that they have had to refund before they arrived.

Yeah I did think of that after I posted it, but couldn't be arsed to go back and edit.

The main point I was getting across though was that it hugely unlikely that they hold stock, and their eBay accou t is used to get rid of orders that they have had to refund before they arrived.
Whatever the reason, they cannot be trusted. And I wouldn't risk buying from them again, even paying thru PP. They've lost all credibility in my eyes.

I have had a capo squonk kit on order with them since mid Oct.

The order changed to dispatched a few weeks ago, a few days ago I lost total faith in TVG completely, sent them an email requesting a refund with no reply. Day after opened a PayPal claim and it was escalated immediately and decided in my favour. According to PP it will be back in the account and processed by tomorrow.

I am not pissed with them but more pity them for bad business ethics which are a total fail IMO...I won't be back!

Back
Top Bottom