What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

Well my resin Wasp hasn't turned up, 11 days after supposedly being dispatched and over 6 weeks from ordering.

I sent TVG a message earlier in the week but of course have had no reply; seems my trust in them was sadly misplaced so I've opened a PayPal dispute as it was really my only choice in this situation -- what a shame [emoji17]

Just realised that since @Rob aligned/merged these threads that it now looks from the title and thread starter as though an apology has been given on here by Ray @ TVG.
I believe the title thread was started by @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 and related to a gineric letter containing more b#lsh1t he recieved from Thor.

I'm still waiting on my one from Fasttech before i pull the plug on this order. @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 no sign of either yet but the fasttech one shouldn't be far off.

I have emailed them twice. Nothing major just a quick 'can you update me' email. I did notice that they changed dispatch to the 9th November
God, you still haven't had that?! My one from 3fvape took 6 days

Well my resin Wasp hasn't turned up, 11 days after supposedly being dispatched and over 6 weeks from ordering.

I sent TVG a message earlier in the week but of course have had no reply; seems my trust in them was sadly misplaced so I've opened a PayPal dispute as it was really my only choice in this situation -- what a shame [emoji17]
They've probably been busy posting out all those capo squonks that haven't properly been released yet.

Well here's a new thing; PayPal sent 2 emails, one to say I was being refunded, and the other said this...

"A refund by The Vaping Guru (UK) Distribution Limited was not processed successfully.

Please contact the sender of this refund for more information.

Transaction Details

Sender's Name: The Vaping Guru (UK) Distribution Limited

Sender's Email: [email protected]

Transaction Amount: £9.99 GBP

Transaction Date: 23 November 2017"

I just checked my PayPal account though and it would appear the refund's been processed OK.

Well here's a new thing; PayPal sent 2 emails, one to say I was being refunded, and the other said this...

"A refund by The Vaping Guru (UK) Distribution Limited was not processed successfully.

Please contact the sender of this refund for more information.

Transaction Details

Sender's Name: The Vaping Guru (UK) Distribution Limited

Sender's Email: [email protected]

Transaction Amount: £9.99 GBP

Transaction Date: 23 November 2017"

I just checked my PayPal account though and it would appear the refund's been processed OK.

PayPal refunded you out of their own pocket because TVG's PP account has run out of money. Simples.

That's odd. I wonder if they are winding up the poor drop shipping operation they have masquerading as a business that holds stock.

I put in a dispute for mine too @cindy99 because fasttech won out in the end. That's even with a 7 day lead and the choice of slow shipping. My refund is currently being escalated so just waiting on paypal doing their thing.

PayPal refunded you out of their own pocket because TVG's PP account has run out of money. Simples.
Yes I realise that, I just hadn't seen anyone else with this message from PayPal.

It also means TVG have taken/used money from their PayPal account (otherwise they'd have enough to cover all the refunds), the gits.

Back
Top Bottom