What's new

An Apology from The Vaping Guru

thing is they have time to phone folk at night when they are sitting down with the kids to read bedtime stories and try and scare them with mentioning the police, when you know the guy at the other end of the phone would run a mile face to face, its shameful, get it sorted TVG we know you see these posts so just do the decent thing or admit the games up

But they're not sorting anybody out. Nothing's been sent out, it appears, and they're not even refunding people. PP are issuing the refunds after TVG fail to respond to claims. According to FB posts PP have said TVG are unable to respond. So don't know if their accounts been locked or what but it appears to me they are in over their heads and it's more than they can deal with.

Shipping delays is not the end of the world. But failure to ship or refund spells doom and I don't see any way that they recover from this. They'll certainly never see a penny from me again.

Oh I can see that from all the comments. Its not good business at all. Its probably likely with all of the PP claims I expect that they have had is that they have had their account frozen. I hope everyone gets to see their money is all at the end of the day.

It's the people who didn't pay via PP that I'm worried about. I paid via PP but a lot of people, like me, will have ordered multiple items. I spent nearly a ton. I can imagine many people doing the same via debit card. Which will be a nightmare to get back.

I wish i'd come across this before i made my order, d'oh!

As per you all, i have opened a Paypal dispute and just awaiting my £50 back. Having seem all of this, have any of you started a report to Trading Standards also? I made a report today, and i would emplore you to do the same, even if you have had a refund. These people are clear scammers and they need to be stopped.

It only takes 5 mins or so, before the complaint is passed to Trading Standards, you need to raise the complaint with CAB, who review, and then pass on to Trading Standards. Like secretaries i guess, weeding out the invalid complaints. Anyway, the form can be found here --- https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/c...if-you-need-more-help-about-a-consumer-issue/

Scroll down to Use Online Form, and then select Other Consumer Issue.

It's only with a community working together that this sort of behaviour will stop.

That's my two penneth worth, have a good day folks.

They will only contact you if they absolutely know who you are, an example, you gave them your order number on here. They then can see whom you are, your email, phone and home address. Without your username on here being the same as your email i doubt they can identify you to get in contact . They could however make random guesses which would lead to them slipping up ie making threats to someone who's not a member, which they may well have done.

Last edited:
They will only contact you if they absolutely know who you are, an example, you gave them your order number on here. They then can see whom you are, your email, phone and home address. Without your username on here being the same as your email i doubt they can identify you to get in contact . They could however make random guesses which would lead to them slipping up ie making threats to someone who's not a member, which they may well have done.
They could get in contact by replying to emails sent to the provided address on their website, which they dont. Or simply by answering calls made to the number on their website, which again, they dont.

They could get in contact by replying to emails sent to the provided address on their website, which they dont. Or simply by answering calls made to the number on their website, which again, they dont.

Yes they can but they are messaging people who have slagged them off etc, which is what my last post was referring to, if you've said something they don't like and they have no idea who's said what most of the time

Yes they can but they are messaging people who have slagged them off etc, which is what my last post was referring to, if you've said something they don't like and they have no idea who's said what most of the time
Oh I see. I only discovered this thread this morning.

Not messaging people to put right there wrongs then.

I'm still waiting on my one from Fasttech before i pull the plug on this order. @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 no sign of either yet but the fasttech one shouldn't be far off.

I have emailed them twice. Nothing major just a quick 'can you update me' email. I did notice that they changed dispatch to the 9th November

Back
Top Bottom